Hay anyone ever had a nose job?

Or even know someone who had one. I've been looking into it for a while but I'm scared. I want a smaller nose. Mine is longer and the tip is round and kind of chubby. People tell me it suits my face but I honestly hate it. If you know anyone or gave a story personally please share!

What Guys Said 3

• I think your nose suits you. Its cute! But do whatever you want to do.

• thank ur stars u have a long nose being black. Ur nose is actually good for a black woman. U need to look for other flaws to fix, ur nose is harmonious with your face and playing with it will screw that over

• Are you in a relationship?

• 17d

No, why?

• 17d

I'm in school and I'm working every weekend to pay for school. I'm not doing a lot anyway.

• 17d

Listen you look like how my family looks and the majority of black people so when you say that you don't like the way you look I feel bad that we've reached a point in our culture that what makes us black isn't attractive anymore, it frustrates me because my sister goes through the samething and I feel powerless to help because I can't change the esteem of yourself, but I pray that one day you will gain the confidence to accept what makes you unique, instead of trying to fit in with what society thinks looks good. 😔

What Girls Said 11

• Yeah one of my good HS friend had a nose job like a couple of years ago at the age of 19.
    She wanted to get it since she was like 12 or so. Her nose had a bump and was big, now it's smaller, but I actually preferred her with her older nose. It made her more confident and happy so I guess it's what matters the most.

• Nope, i remember really wanting one in middle school, i really hated my nose but i guess i was just in that awkward middle school stage. I've grown into my nose as i've gotten older :P

• 17d

I was the same way. I thought I got over it by now but I still don't look anyone directly or smile that much in front of people I don't know because I hate how it looks. 😂

• 17d

If you think having it done will make you feel better, go for it! just really look into it and make sure its what you really want :)

• I haven't had plastic surgery but realself is a really good website to check out for personal stories.

• I have never had one, but I do want one. My nose bothers me and it looks huge. >.<

• My mom had one.
    But I've never had one. I'd consider it though. My nose is super droopy and weird at the bottom lol.
    But I also don't want to go under the knife for anything non-medical related. I don't know gotta weigh the pros and cons lol

• 17d

How did your mom like it? I'm nervous about getting surgery but after years of trying to come to terms with this I feel like I need a change lol

• 17d

I think she's happy. She never has said anything about not liking her nose.
      But she had it done in her 20's and I wasn't alive so I don't know hahaha

• 17d

Lol true

• nope never had any

• your nose looks fine
    i wouldn't mess with it if i were you
    but if you really want to go through with it
    go see a rhinoplasty specialist and ask to see past work
    be thorough in your research and questioning

• I've had one before

• 17d

How was it?

• 17d

How expensive was it?

• 17d

Mine cost $15,000 but yours would be cheaper

• Nope but I want one and I'm getting one next year. Ill let you know how it went.

• 17d

*I'll let you know how it goes.

• 17d

Lol I was talking about women in general, I don't know you personally but girls always want to change there looks because they are never satisfied with their looks (as if that stuff matters) I just don't understand how you guys can feel the need to demand men to treat you better but can't even be happy with you looks.

• 17d

@cchris987 Oh my pumpkin spice latte!

😑😑😑😑

• No, I like my nose.

• I only met one person who had a nose job and it looked amazingly good, I thought his nose was 100% natural. But there are those fucking nasty pictures of cosmetic surgeries gone wrong so he was probably just very lucky with his procedure and had a good doctor who didn't fuck his entire face up with an unproportional nose.
    Think twice before doing anything to your face (or body) because you have big chances of getting them ruined and getting them repaired afterwards is a pain in the arse.

• 17d

Yeah that's what I'm really nervous about. I don't want to fuck anything up

• 17d

Well, if you really, really want to have a nose job, find a good doctor and have a look at the people he's operated.