Best matte lipstick brands?

Something that's not expensive (Like does not exceed $15) and will last. Also, is the gloss better than the actual lipstick? And if you know any good videos about application, it'd be appreciated.

21d I ended up going with an NYX gloss. The matte didn't look good on my because it showed every crevice on my bottom lip.

Thanks everyone :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 17

• :) The bare minerals gen nude matte liquid lipsticks are the bomb. com, not too drying, very pigmented, and they smell amazing. I have those and a nyx one and an ulta one, the last two show the lines more and transfer SO damn much. The bare minerals one is gold, but it's pricier. Essence and Milani have lip liners that would look gorgeous as a full lip color. Also, Milani has highly praised matte liquid lipsticks, highly recommend. And Maybelline has very affordable stick matte lipsticks that are not too drying. However, they smell chalky (some don't notice, I do though) and personally, I feel as if you have to apply correctly or it cracks.

• 20d

I also just have peeling lips. They aren't chapped, but the skin where my lips meet on the bottom is always peeling and it's been like that since I was a kid.

• 20d

No, I didn't even know that was a thing lol. I use Eos but that's it

• 20d

You can exfoliate them :) it feels nice, sugar scrubs are really popular and easy to make and some smell so good. Also, a soft tooth brush can get the skin off in a pinch.

• Pupa. I've got a dark red lipstick that's matte and amazing.

beautifulwithbrains.com/.../pupa-fall-1006.jpg

I got the right one.

• I love Nyx's range. The soft matte lip creams are dope. Take a little while to dry but they're comfortable when they do. They also do matte lipsticks (like the traditional ones), they're really nice too and the lip lingerie and the liquid suedes they do are good :)

• Colourpop is a very affordable brand.
    I hear that their Ultra Matte Lip colors are a bit drying (I've never tried their lip products), but I hear that their Satin Lip colors are good. And, they're $6.00 (U. S. dollars).

• 21d

I didn't see them at Walmart. I'll have to go to Target and look.

• 21d

Oh, as far as I know, they're only available online.

• There is a really cheap one from a good brand, Elf
    www.elfcosmetics.com/.../velvet-matte-lipstick
    I know a few others that are not that expensive but not cheap either. There is Too Faced Melted, it comes in a matte version. Too Faced is a great brand, I love it. There also is Kat Von D everlasting liquid lipsticks, and Smashbox ( check out the Be Legendary collection).

• NYX
    Liquid suede or lingerie.

Color pop
    Liquid lipstick.

Bh cosmetics
    Liquid lipstick.

• 22d

I heard NYX was really good. Do I have to go Ulta or Sephora to get it?

• 21d

Nope, they are a drugstore brand. I usually just call around and see which drugstore carries them. Makes it easy so you don't have to drive around 😊

• Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolour - affordable and great.

• I've heard that (surprisingly) Kylie Jenner's matte liquid lipsticks are the bomb. But then again those are like $17 and I'm not sure how much shipping would be (she only sells them on her online store, anywhere else might be bootleg).

• 22d

$17 isn't bad, it's just I won't be working again until January.

• 22d

Yeah but with the added shipping, if she charges for shipping that is, could easily make it over 20 so.

• I heard Kylie Jenner's lip kit is dope
    Huda Beauty is good too
    And Anastasia Beverly Hills but these are only the ones I heard about, I never tried one yet :/
    I don't know about ones that less than 15 dollars though

• Nyx - Lip Lingerie. The soft matte does not last long and the liquid suede does not dry.

theBalm ‑ Meet Matte Hughes, this is $17 but it lasts forever, it's worth every cent.

• I think mac lipsticks exceeds that price but it's definitely the best!

• I sometimes use inglot.
    It s good enough and not expensive

• 1|0
  • Nyx.
    You can almost find it anywhere. Its cheap and nice.

• 21d

I also looove kat von d's liquid lipstick.
      Its 20$ a piece, but quality.

• rimmel have some

• usually use Sephora matte lipstick, it's good enough i guess

• I prefer NYX))