Do you think facial piercings are attractive?

nose, lips, etc...

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Again, I feel like the minority, but YES YES YES YES! I think they can be very very attractive. Nose is by far my favourite facial piercing (maybe it has to do with being South Asian, but who knows) I also go for lips, eyebrow. Labret is nice, septum is ok. Tongue piercings (do they count?) are cute, but also feel a bit juvenile.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• It probably depends on the guy but personally I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy really. I got a thing for the punk/scene look so yeah. As long as you don't go overboard with the piercings and it fits in with the rest of your style I like em.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, they are usually a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on where the piercing is on the face. lips, monroes, and eyebrows are trashy.

The stud in the nose is fine, but other than that...facial piercings aren't too attractive.

0|0
    1|0
  • It is disgusting

0|0
    0|0
  • no.

turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't find it attractive at all its actually a turnoff for me =P

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Depends. Some facial piercings look amazing on some people, but sometimes they look nasty. :/

...I severely hope mine doesn't look bad. I love mine. xD

0|1
    0|0
  • haha funny question. Well I think it's totally hot when dating a guy with facial piercings, however he's not the kind of guy my dad would allow me to bring home. He wouldn't be boyfriend material.

0|0
    0|0
    • Aww come on, your dad isn't the one dating him, you are. It should be about what you like. And what a shame your dad would just write him off based on what he looks like. (Not that my parents are anything liberal, but its not about living for them hehe)