When did this trend of male body hairs removal start and became popular?

Do you like this when men, even men with average male body hairs indulge in complete body hair removal?

I can understand when men with extreme amount of body hair or hairs on abnormal body parts indulge in regular complete body hairs removal and I guess you ladies also want such men to shave wax laser it whatever they can to hide remove that ugly shit.

Anybody else?

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is not that hairy naturally, so I like it when he has a nice bare chest so I can better see his abs XD

Also it just feels cleaner when his pubic hair and armpits are nice and groomed.

• In short you like hairless men?

• I do need to trim them because it's a lot?

• Try it and see if you like it. If not, then that's okay, because it is your body

What Girls Said 5

• I don't really understand it either, trim the hedges sure but the full chest and back wax? 😐
    Whatever makes the person happy though, as long as it's what they like

• Trim the hedges? What are hedges.. 🤔
      Yeah as I said guys with excessive amounts should shave and wax it off everything.. they need to be normal because women don't loke monkey hairy hahahaha
      Agree?

• I don't know when but a person should do whatever makes them feel better about themselves/ confident

• I feel bad for them.

I thought hair was natural but now everyone wants to become hairless (aside from armpit/pubic hair.. those needs to be shaved, no questions)

Tbh I prefer a guy who does not shave his chest hair or leg hair

• Bad? Why bad?
      You love lot if hairs all over a male body?

• Why do you feel pubes and pits need to be shaved off while he can be furry elsewhere everywhere?

• because that's keeping good hygiene

• Legs, arms and armpits can be hairy. Rest shouldn't be too hairy tbh.

• Lega arms and pits can be as hairy as it is and its ok?

• Legs and arms can be hairy as fuck and its all good?

• Yes it is.

• Honestly, I don't care about that trend. I never did. I also never paid attention when it started.

• As a female what's your preference on your man's body hair?

What Guys Said 2

• Haven't noticed this to be a trend.

Always thought a good balance of body hair is a good thing for men.

Haven't seen guys get complete body hair removal unless they were swimmers or something lol

• Well in any case you nevr see young men with chest belly back and shoulders hairs.

• What's meant by complete body hair removal?

• Completely removing every hair on your body.. Legs, arm pits, arms, torso, etc.
      Everything lol

• It was a trend when WWF was popular. Now it isn't really a trend anymore.

• I never see a young man with chest hairs...
      So are they naturally bald Chested?

• No, only grooming, but I'm not going to shave my whole body/chest. Of course, I'm not super hairy like Prince Albert was either.

• If you were super hairy?