70s fashion: Hot or Not?

what do you think about 70s fashion.

what do you like an dislike about it?

70s fashion: Hot or Not?

What Guys Said 13

• I was a teen / adult in the 70s.

The first pick. Yea, you saw some of that, but none of them were common. The pants on the left are the most 70ish, but still a small number of people. The shirts don't look 70ish at all, except for the buttons on the cuffs. In the early 70s there long cuffs with 2-3 buttons got popular for a while. Also big "blooms" above the cuffs were popular for a short time in the early 70s.

You saw a small amount of pants like on the right, but very few. You saw the cloth thingie on the one guy's belt, and what be the one guys neck. Not many of either of those.

Second pic. That's not 70s at all. That's the Brady Bunch right? Yuck, NOT 70s except for kiddies. Any real 70s person should puke at that show.

Third pic. That's stereotype 60s, and into the early 70s. But extremely rare in either one.

The shoes. There was probably somebody who wore those, but I don't remember seeing anything like that. Platforms were a thing with some people, mostly glam rockers and disco types.

What did people wear in the 70s? Jeans. Just regular old jeans. More variety in shirts, but none of the pics look like any of the shirts I remember.

Overall the 70s were very very casual. The fashion of the 70s was no fashion. No or little makeup. Straight long hair without embellishment. Shorts in the summer, which were virtually always cut off jeans. Shorts really were shorts, with 2-5 inch inseam for both girls and guys.

Sure, some people wore more fashionable clothes, but very casual was the norm.

• I grew up in the 70's and the fashion is not as nice as it is today
    but i do like Clogs on girls with Jeans makes her look sexy.

www.onshoesblog.com/.../...ll-Clog-For-Women-1.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...96dc2ffa3d.jpg

• 0|0
  • Pass

• huh ya not working for me lol.. Actually dumped a girl because she showed up looking like a hippie vomited on her.. Was fucking awful lol i mean she was sexy as hell but i just couldnt get pass the damn clothes lol

• Definitely not.

• Not! Ugh, this made a comeback in the late 90's and I was hoping it was the end of it lol

• Not hot

• Some women looked sexy in 70s cloths I must admit (:

• NOT... definitely NOT

• Not hot lol

• I don't like it

• not for me no thanks

What Girls Said 17

• For all the people who are acting like it's something morbid... in 50 years the next generations will make fun of your clothes. Fashion is fashion, it may die and become irrelevant but it is never awful. For sure I won't wear it because it doesn't make me comfortable but I think it's cute.

• i thought it was cool, some bell bottoms are in today

• I think I'm the only one here who loved the 70s fashion lol. Think about the gross tight westernwear and saggy pants fashion which replaced it. That's what's gross. Don't get me started on the short hair with padded sleeved business suit with ugly skirt thing that was going on with women in the 1980s. Repulsive!

• I love the flared denim pants from the 70's, that's it.

• Gor the dudes - very little of it is actually hot (only the hippy/rock combinations), for the ladies: yup! Love it. =)

• kinda trashy... I prefer 50's and 60's fashion ❤

• Horrible 😂 But 80s fashion was even worse so..

• Nope. Nope. Absolutely nope. Why would anybody wear that... voluntarily?

• looks alright

• not
    //

• Guys fashion was awful but girls wasn't THAT bad.

Though I would pass on both.

• Not really.

• Not hot... lol 😹
    I prefer what they wore in the 90s. 😺

• During their time, yes it was hot

• I am not particularly fond of it.

• nooo

• 70s fashion - no
    70s inspired fashion - yes