Do guys like it better when girls wear makeup or go without? Do they even notice if we are wearing makeup???

Why do guys prefer makeup? Why do they not? Is it really a big deal if we wear it? I want to know what you guys really think of makeup.

Most Helpful Guy

• I endorse eye liners.

Basically, make up is there to enhance beauty, not create it.

So, what I'm saying it. If light reflects off your face, or if you remove you're make up and it takes me more than 2 seconds to identify you... No.

Yes... if makeup is used to enhance the beauty that's already there, then hell, you go right on doing it.

I think of makeup as something like hair jel of clothes. Too much of it(such as 6 layers of shirts or sweaters) (or making giant cones on your head) looks stupid.

• Hair jel *or* clothes

• Very well said. the only makeup I wear is a little bit of coverup, and most days a bit of mascara. I look absolutely horrible with any other makeup on. thanks for your input :)

What Guys Said 6

• I think makeup is always a good choice, just so long as its done in a tasteful way and enhances the beauty you already have. Of course, if you don't wear a lot of makeup, or even no makeup, its not the end of the world. I think makeup can have an astounding effect on a girls face, but my girlfriend hates bothering with it and doesn't usually put much on, unless she actually has some time.

You should focus less on what guys think, and more on what you think looks best. If you prefer being without makeup, then don't deal with the hassle. But it can be quite useful to enhance a look, or make certain facial features... "pop"

• wear make up such that it doesn't really look like you are wearing any. tricky, but that's the best. the point of wearing make up is to accentuate the beauty and hide any blemishes. if it looks like you have a lot of make up on, then you are defeating the purpose of what make up is suppose to do. natural beauty is the best kind of beauty. do a light touch-up with your make up.

• I notice. The eye make up is good and a little bit of the other stuff lol.. I don't know what they're called.. but if you have so much on that you're not even showing your normal skin colour then that is way too much.

• usually girls look cuter without makeup

• yes you should wear make up it make you look more attractive

• IF you wear too much we notice!

What Girls Said 0