With the changes that have happened with fashion in modern times, are men responsible to control their sexual attraction until a proper time?

To be more specific, if there is exposed cleavage, legs or tightness of clothes are guys supposed to suppress their attraction until an agreed upon time between both parties. I say this because i've seen many examples where, the girl says, hello up here, stop looking at my breasts, which makes since but how many of biology is allowed to be a factor in this? Do men need to censor their thoughts, is that possible? Can any guys relate to what I am saying and girls what are your thoughts on this?
Older dress

Modern fashion

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand that guy's will look, girls look too, but keep those thoughts to yourself and don't stare. I don't mind a glance or a once over but when a guy openly ogles it's just disgraceful because it is possible to not do that, biology or not. Humans aren't animal-minded, we're governed by morals and expectations that easily override any instinct. I know this is a rant but I think it's justified, because in essence you're saying that guys can't stop themselves from inappropriate behaviour just because a girl is dressed in what modern society deems attractive.

• 20d

Obviously the girl shouldn't be dressed like a slag but even if she is you probably don't want anything to do with her :)

• 19d

Men are very visual but they should keep their opinions to themselves like some women do :)

• 19d

I agree, there is a time and place for certain comments.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 0