Best facial feature?

I don't know what my best facial feature is. ><; I've never actually gotten compliments on just one of my facial features before, either. I never was told "Oh, you have pretty eyes!" or "I love your lips!" or any of those things that most people are told. I'm usually just told I'm pretty, which I am grateful for, but I don't know what my one distinguishing feature is... :/ Can anyone help me figure out mine? And what is your best facial feature? :)

Everyone's kind of divided with their answers! Lols! But thank you, guys. :)
Well, it looks like most people said eyes, so, eyes it is! Thank you for your help, everyone!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well in a nutshell I'm a total facial person and your face lights up all my attractive buttons, haha. But if I had to pick one, I'd say eyes.

I'd say my best is my smile, I do it too often.

What Guys Said 4

• Your eyes are very piercing, your lips are full and inviting and your cheeks are rather prominent and look quite pinchable XD Also not necessarily a facial feature alone but I love your skin tone >.> Sorry those things all draw my attention, not one more than the other really so I didn't just pick one=P

• Sorry I didn't help that either, I was quite conflicted with myself even=P You're gorgeous just take the compliment Ms Desirae XD =P

• Lols! It's alright. :) And thank you. xD

• You're welcome =)

• Your eyes and smile. I've got it with the eyes-

• Thank you for answering. ^_^ And eyes as your best feature is a great thing. They are the windows to your soul, as they say.

• Your eyes.

• Your lips!

What Girls Said 0