Girls, Describe her skirt and the length of it? Would you prefer sandals or heels? School appropriate or no?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• It's mid-thigh skirt. It's too short for school. I'm like it with high heels

• 20d

And it's tight. I love to wear it but not at school.

• 20d

I didn't see the pic

• 20d

My ex is lucky. I didn't cross my legs. lol

What Girls Said 15

• I'd probably wear the skirt if it was a tad longer, I'm not super fond of short pencil skirts, plus it would look better with the top that way. I'd probably wear it with pointy shoes, heel or no heel, either way.

Doesn't look like appropriate school attire though

• I love the skirt and the whole outfit. Definitely an outfit I would wear going out to a club or lounge. But not just for day wear or going to school lol nahh. Attract to much unnecessary attention. But I do love love the skirt omg. Definitely will be searching online for one lol hehehe

• 20d

what unnecessary attention would you say explain it more in specific details

• a mini bodycon skirt

• too short for school/work
    good enough for party/clubbing
    should go with heels
    and NAYYY, not appropriate at all for school

• I like her whole outfitt, but I don't think it's appropriate for school. It's a beautiful outfitt to go on a date or to a party.

• it looks like a normal length to me if it was an aline no one would even think the outfit was risky

• The skirt is fine, a bit long for my taste but I'd definitely wear it anywhere including work. I think the top would be inappropriate for school/work but fine for a nightclub. The shoes... ehhhhhh the heels are a bit clunky.

Replace the top with a blouse, the shoes with heels and hose and the skirt would be fine for school or work.

When I was in school we wore skirts much shorter than that to school.

• -Looks like a hot outfit
    -Love the heels, but maybe a taller heel will be more sexy
    -It's almost knee length.
    -I have like couple leather skirts

• Love it both

• Not the shortest skirt ever. Love the skirt and the shoes. I have the same skirt.

• I OWN THE SKIRT!
    Leather
    Bodycon
    Short
    Lace uip stiletto heels would be hot with this :)

• Nope. Not school appropriate. Looks more ready for a night on town. But who cares? Wear what you like. It looks good though.

• Bodycon skirt about mid length. I would pair it with heels. This would not be appropriate for school but more for a night out.

• all black is nice, but not when it's not matching shades. i'd say she could use a better top.

• I really like her outfit but her shoes make me think of hookers right away so no on the shoes haha and also doesn't look school appropriate either unless it's college then who cares! 😂