It's That Time Of The Year! ?

Well girls it's that time of the year again for Christmas and New Year Eve parties, and to think about what to wear.
This year I've decided to treat myself to one or maybe even two new LBD's, nothing too expensive, just nice, pretty and hopefully elegant.
I've found three that I like, but thought I would run it past you girls, and yes you guys can have your say as well, for ideas, thoughts and even other suggestions.
Thank You

It's That Time Of The Year! ?

16d This morning (Sat.) I went and did a very "naughty" thing, and bought all three!
And thank so much everyone for convincing me to do so! lol :)
Do I feel guilty? No.
Am I happy? Very. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Love the little black dress! The first is my favorite. The second is too squared off. The third is nice, too, but I like the neck line of the first one better. Just my taste. Enjoy your holiday parties. And all the best for 2017!

• 18d

@qwertyKitchen Well thank you so much for all your comments, it's very much appreciated.
      I must confess in actually liking the second one simply for the slightly longer sleeves.
      May I too wish you all the joys of the season, and peace and happiness throughout the coming year.

• 7d

You are too kind, ladies. :-) I hope you both enjoy LBD season!

• 7d

@qwertyKitchen Am sure I can speak for the both of us in saying that we certainly will. :)
      And thank you kind Sir for your kindness in mentioning this.

Most Helpful Girl

• A or C. B just doesn't do anything for me.

• 18d

@KatherineJ Long time no see! I was beginning to wonder where you had got to. :)
      As you can see by all the other replies, it very looks like it's going be at least the the third one! lol
      I must confess in admitting that I do very much like the second one simply for the slightly longer sleeves, and the third one for the longer hemline.

• 8d

@KatherineJ So richly deserved if I may say.

• 7d

😁 Thank you.

What Guys Said 5

• I like the first look the most, than the second.
    I dislike the dress in nr 3, and here in Belgium those shoes would be a little too cold I'm afraid... good chance that it freezes that time of the year :o

• 18d

@Hans222 As always thank you so much for your input.
      May I assure you that I will not be wearing those shoes displayed in the picture!

• 18d

Haha that sounds great... don't wish you frozen toes :o

• 18d

@Hans222 Yet again I find myself thanking you for your concern over my wellbeing. x

• Third one is stunning.

• 18d

@cosytoasty. Thank you for your very honest opinion.
      As I've mention here already, I rather think the "purchase" has somehow been made! :)

• The third dress looks the best.

• I like th bottom one, but it depends on your figure and or your willingness to wear shape wear.

• I think they all would look good on anyone, but I personally like the 3rd (bottom) option.

• 18d

@prewett58 Thank you so much for your opinion.
      It's very interesting to see that it would appear that you guys have very much the same opinion as all the girls here. :)

• 17d

Yeah no problem. Anytime

What Girls Said 13

• These are so great, 1 and 3 really stand out to me. You will be elegant and really gorgeous in these :) Great style.

• 18d

@vishna Thank you very much.
      It definitely looks like I shall wearing the third one then! lol

• 15d

Whoa, more power to you! :) Treat yo self, haha

• 15d

@vishna Well it's like the song/saying "A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do" as am sure you will agree. :)

• If you're curvy? Number 2, if you're slender? Number 3!

• 18d

@VesatileMarie Thank you so much for your thoughts on this.
      It's very interesting that you mentioned about figures, because I am somewhat extremely curvy!
      This I must now give some thought about.

• 17d

I find that the biggest issue for women is finding the right style of clothing for their body types, so I included that (not knowing what your shape was lol) to help you see which you should choose so you're welcome!

• 17d

@VersatileMarie Thank you again for your very kind and thoughtful comments.

• Ooh, the 3rd one - that peek-a-boo neck is very chic!

• 18d

@tightblackjeans Thank you for your "vote", maybe I should have done this as a poll! lol
      I have a very strong feeling that I could just be leaving the store this Sat. with this very dress. :)

• 18d

Do it! It's a gorgeous sexy dress for an intelligent lady like yourself!

• 18d

@tightblackjeans Well obviously it needs to "Take One To Recognise One" :)
      And let's just say, I shall not be very happy at all tomorrow if I find they haven't got my size.

• the first and the third ones are my favorite I love the lace and classic yet casual look it has and i think that the third one is gorgeous I love the neckline and the shape is super fun and sexy

• 18d

@2Hothothot Thank you so much for your opinion.
      I too like the third one for the hemline length and for the lovely lace, I also have to admit it is absolutely gorgeous.
      However I also like the second one simply for the sleeve length.
      I think this weekend I really must go and try these on and hopefully make a decision!

• 18d

yeah its hard to get a since unless you're actually wearing them have lot of fun okay doll

• "Well girls it's that time of the year again for Christmas and New Year Eve parties, and to think about what to wear.
    Thank You"

What?

• I like the top one and the one at the bottom, but if I had to choose between those two which I am I would choose the top one. Though I might go with the little lace.

• I usually wear a tight black turtleneck and a nice pair of leather pants... wearing just a dress like that is just too uncomfortable

• Your best option is #2

• Love the third one - it's sexy classy
    the other two look common

• My fav one would be the third one but they're all nice! 😊

• 18d

@Xleah17x Thank you so much for your opinion.
      I rather like the second one because it is slightly longer in the sleeve length, and the third one for the hem length.

• Not the 1st. I think I'd go with the 3rd. The first seems older.

• 18d

@NBMsister Thank you so much.
      The third one does seem to be the favorite of everyone.

• I ike the first one.

• The first two, especially the second, are really shapeless and make those women look like they're wearing a sack. They probably have great figures and this does nothing for them and I doubt it'll do anything for anybody. The only time I'd wear them is if I was pregnant or something.

It doesn't even need to be a tight dress like the last one, although that one is nice, but it should be a little more tailored maybe. Actually, the first could probably look really good on some. I especially like how the top part meets the bottom. But i mean, she could look hotter. You're probably more shapely than she is, because lots of models aren't too shapely, and you'd probably look better than that in it, but it's not all that. Go with the third one.