Graphic or plain t-shirts?

Guys, what do you wear more often, and girls, what do you prefer?

• Graphic
    19% (6)20% (7)20% (13)Vote
  • Plain
    55% (17)60% (21)58% (38)Vote
  • Doesn't matter
    26% (8)20% (7)22% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|15

What Girls Said 11

• Plain, I don't like graphic to be honest. There are not many graphic t-shirts that I like and I never buy them. I prefer minimalism.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like graphic tees when they're tasteful and nice looking. I have a bunch myself and wear them often so it's not like it matters. I dont even notice plain shirts. I think when people wear plain shirts, I just subconsciously acknowledge that they're not nekkid and then move on.
    Tbh though, I like button ups the most. 👍

0|1
    0|0
  • how about none of the above?

I only wear tshirts if im at home, or exercising.

My boyfriend wears them to everything and its kind of annoying. I have to buy him his wardrobe or he'd wear that stuf 24 hrs a day 7 days a week.

0|1
    0|0
    • 16d

What do you buy him?

• Show All
    • 16d

Oh ok, makes sense.

• 16d

mehh, its a compromise, if i let him he would wear cargo shorts and graphic tees every damn day. I will never buy him a graphic tee, though i do occasionally get him plain tees because you can wear them some some other things. So i buy him his clothes, and every so often i go through his wardrobe and weed out as many of his graphics as i can.

• Totally depends on the guy/graphic design. I know that's vague but it's true.
    And I'm not into guys wearing cartoon/character tees. It's not even cute on children.

0|1
    0|0
  • Plain tshirts, I have a graphic one that says "im the BOMB" with a bomb on it but I think that would trigger people

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer plain t shirts a lot more. You can never go wrong with them, whereas graphic t's can look tacky sometimes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like both.

0|1
    0|0
  • diesn t matter
    I change styles a lot

0|1
    0|0
  • plain! but i don't mind funny graphic shirts once in a while :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Plain
    I don't like graphic ones

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer plain t-shirts

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Doesn't really matter, as long as the graphic is not something offensive or anything that would insult other people and get me into trouble then I'd have no problems with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just checked I don't think I have a single graphic t-shirt in my closet lol except for this one I got for completing this cycling marathon.

0|1
    0|0
  • most of my t shirts are fairly plain at the moment

0|1
    0|0
  • Normally plain. Maybe once a week I wear graphic tees (if we don't include sports jerseys) or I'll wear pocket tees where the pocket and neck hole match but are a different colour than the actual tee.

0|1
    0|0
  • Graphic tees tend to be to short and too wide for me. I like tighter clothing and have only found one graphic tee that fit well.

0|1
    0|0
  • I mainly wear plain T-shirts, in just about every color of the rainbow!

0|1
    0|0
  • Mostly plain not much into having things written on my shirt

0|1
    0|0
  • i wear plain t-shirts more often

1|1
    0|0
  • most of the time.. plain

graphic can look good but I'm picky

0|1
    0|0
  • My other half hates the idea of me wearing graphic ones. I don't have a single one like that.

Besides, graphics look better with younger crowd.

0|1
    0|0
  • Plain black or grey t shirts

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't really matter to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • They're both good

0|1
    0|0
  • Both.