What do you think of this outfit?

Blue skirt like this (without the belt, top, etc.)- link

White V-neck tee like this: link

Gold Headband worn indie-style- link

no big deal; what do you think?

p.s. these aren't the actual pieces, just lookalikes

p.p.s. its for a dance

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it.You have great taste.Any thoughts about shoes?I'd go for a pair of black or silver heels.Maybe something strappy,or perhaps peep toe pumps.Nothing too high,just tatseful,like 3 inches,and you'll look adorable.

• Thxx :) I'm probs gonna go with black gladiator sandals; too tall to wear heels :(

• No problem.I'm really tiny/pettite ,so I wear heels all the time,in fact I sort of live in them.Have a good time and enjoy your outfit,you'll look smashing!

What Guys Said 2

• The only bit I'm not sold on is the headband, but otherwise its a very nice outfit.

• theyre gr8,

I don't like the top thu.

• The top isn't that top exactly, it's a little thinner and less... you know, "american apparel-ish"

What Girls Said 3

• I have that skirt in gray and orange, I love it. x)

Anyway, I think it's a good outfit. I wear high waisted skirts + V-necks all the time, and the headband could work if you can pull it off.

• I think its very cute. Don't like the head band though, more of this style would work better(but not as thick) link

• I like the way those headbands look, but they're not that comfortable on me. thx anyways :D

• True they apply pressure behind the ears which hurts after a while.

• cute..i think you should wear a belt with the skirt, just not the belt that comes with that skirt