What is it about high heels that men find so attractive?

What is it about high heels that men find so attractive? Everyone knows that heels are hot, and standing naked in heels is a great way to surprise your man... but why are they better than other shoe styles? Is it because height is attractive? Let me know what you think :)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the stigma that surrounds high heels, I believe. A woman wearing high heels is confident, proud, and strong. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, is sexier then confidence.

What Guys Said 12

• I don't really find them attractive. That's probably because I'm not much of a "girly girl" kind of guy; I'd rather see a girl in jeans and sneakers, than a dress and high heels.

• the shoes aren't attractive. It's how it raises your calves and makes your legs and butt sexier.

• Yes, it's because height is attractive, at least for me. Heals raise her above my eye level. I prefer tall girls.

• It sure ain't the shoes!

• I'll admit, there are some fine ladies wearing some really sexy looking pumps out there. That it is hard not to notice because more than likely they are wearing a cute dress along with them :) So its the style for me, just as much as you care about what us guys are wearing from neck to down to our shoes.

Height doesn't matter to me even if the gal is a natural 5'9 and wearing heels makes her taller than me.

• id perfer girls in bare feet or converses...i think heels look kinda stooped one a beautiful naked body

• i don't like heels. I don't find them sexy at all

• Don't like 'em. Barefoot is much sexier (unless she has really ugly feet). Someone should tell the strip bars this...

• i find them ugly... but that's coming from a short guy

• sexy heels are hot of course depends on what girl is wearing them but yeah its one of my fetishes.

• I'm not a fan of heels myself, they look uncomfortable

• I don't like 'em! She make sooo much noise when she walk. Plus a girl looks weak with heels.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not sure myself,and I'm a girl.I know that when I do wear them(and I do almost daily)that I do feel more attractive,sexier and more confident.I also know that most guys do find them attractive,on women.Couple that with a great dress or skirt,and the picture is complete.Confession:I also enjoy looking at a well dressed,attractive woman in a skirt/dress and heels and a great pair of legs!

• I agree! There is just something sexy about them...its hard to fully describe....they lengthen the leg and make the thigh and calf muscles look absolutely amazing. Theyre very flirty and I for one love the sound they make on concrete or any hard surface! :)

• Guys like them because they make your butt and legs look nicer,

and they also make it harder for us to run away = P

• They make your legs look long and lean as well as causing you to stand in a more attractive way.