Do you know anything about goth boots?

It has been my childhood dream to own some awesome platform goth boots. I have decided this Christmas I want to treat myself and replace the £5 pair of platforms I own and look a bit worn.
I dont have a large buget, something around £80-£130... But I will go higher if they are leather and I can wear them for a few years.
Most of all, I need them to replace my every day shoes so they have to be study.
I saw these, I really like them but I have heard that demonia fall apart quickly: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Demonia-Truck-200-TRUCK-200/dp/B003HVLE9U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1479513024&sr=8-1&keywords=demonia+truck

Any information at all will make my day. Weather its just a brand, what style is best... what ever, I will be super happy.

THANK YOU!!!

What Guys Said 3

• This was @luci92 back in 2013. She prly knows something here.

• A lot of goths just wear standard combat boots

• boots like that look like you are trying to hard... we called them fashion goths in my day

• 14d

HA aha ha. I know just what you mean. I'm not trying to be goth, not even a little bit. I just adore these boots and have always wanted a pair. Now I am a working adult I dont have to beg my mum for them so I am just going to do it for me. Not to impress anyone, but 100% for me.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm on Instagram and sub goth fashion pages. They have all kinds of cool platform sexy combat boots and other great accesories.

• amazon can be a bit hit and miss... I'd go to a store in real life, then you can talk to the sales assistant, try them on etc.

• Extreme Restraints. com has goth booths

• 15d

Thank you! I checked them out and didn't see anything I like but it was a website I hadn't looked at yet ^_^