Do you notice the difference in the feeling of a woman's skin in her teens/early 20's compared to women in their 30's?

I notice from dating women in their teens and early 20's that their skin is a lot softer, smoother feeling to them that I like you really feel like their doh in your hands. For older women starting at late 20's, I notice their skin is a lot more firm though, and feels a little bit leathery.

So basically this is my observation from what I've experience. Does anyone have a similar experience and do you know why a 10 year jump from 20 to 30 can cause a girls skin to change so much?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• My skin is very soft still like a younger woman's. I'm very fortunate :)

What Guys Said 2

• I haven't noticed, but by the way 20 and 30 it's not much dif

• yeah i noticed. as a cannibal, i've found younger meat is always more tender. female meat is more tender than male meat.