How can women at my office dress so much warmer in winter, even though the office is the same temperature all year?

Women are wearing all these layers, and turtlenecks, and thick sweaters, and it's the exact same temperature inside as it is in the summer when they wear light tops and skirts. I don't get it.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe they want to change up their style. And some people body temperture is different from others. Some get cold quick and others get hot. I tend to get hot quick.

What Guys Said 3

• Do they keep it all on for the entire day? They might be so cold from the outside it takes a while to warm up.

• Generally office building are not kept at the same temperature year around and even if they were in the summer the office temperature will raise a degree or two before the ac units kick on where as in the winter the temperature will drop a degree or two before the heat kicks on.

• is it also the exact same temperature outside? maybe they wear layers for if the outside is cold it is proven that women feel colder than men maybe in their world it is cold 😂