At what age does a woman lose her glow?

One of the many assets, young women have to their attractiveness that an older woman will never have even if she takes care of herself and hits the gym regularly is the youthful glow. I've met many women at my gym who are happy, fit, and put younger girls to shame but there is something missing from them even when their so full of life and that is their glow is gone. You can see it in the fact that the colors on them are dulled out a bit.

Example of Youthful glow
At what age does a woman lose her glow?When you see the glow you'll know. It's like a vibrant radiant color coming off the woman's skin and hair that is gone from them as they age. Many people attribute this is the first sign of aging in women.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe mid 20's depending on experience.

What Girls Said 8

• Depends on a person. I know what you mean but some women are really still beautiful when they are older - Monica Bellucci.

• After 14 a woman is spoiled goods.

• Happiness and staying hydrated will keep a glow going. Sometimes it's also genetic. Cardio and healthy food choices play a big role as well. I take good care of my skin♡

• I use serums, cleansers, exfoliators and I wash my face day and night and use serum prior to moisturizer and after I tone my face. Drinking plenty of water will give you a glow. Exfoliate twice a week and use a good cleanser with ph balance

• Oh crap, where did I put my bottle of glow? Maybe it rolled under the bed...

• What exactly do you mean by older?

• I'm assuming you mean innocence is that the glow you mean?

• Never duh

What Guys Said 7

• Most women lose this "glow" once they reach their late 40s. If they take care of the selves, then they might loose it in their late 60s. Sandra Bullock is currently 52 and she still looks gorgeous.
    cdn04.cdn.justjared.com/.../sandra-ppl.jpg

• ıts up to the person

• There not really a age just after the first kid

• When you get used to them.
    Glow indicates you skin's ability to heal. I noticed I lost my glow when I'd get cut and it would heal darker. Also, my recovery time after getting stabbed increased.

• Lmfao aware?

• No idea. All i wanted to comment was: Yawza! :)

• The average woman loses her youthful glow by age 25. You'll notice a washed out look in girls post this age.