Do you care about your age when it comes to clothing?

Do you care? Or you don't give a ****!
Well I have found some pictures where girl dress cute. I like cute fashion too, but I wouldn't wear it in the places like work. Some people often care and gossips older women but I wouldn't care if I were them
Sometimes there is time when girls get older and can't wear booty shorts. But what about those who are gym girls? I think even 40 years old woman can rock in them if she has good body. Here is example:
Here are some casual and more elegant pieces

• I don't care... I don't plan to dress like granny
  • Yes, I do care. I look forward dressing mature

What Guys Said 6

• I care about my daily clothing choices only to an extent. I don't go out of my way to pay for clothes that are excessive in price but look good. I just stick to simple t-shirt + jeans most days. Throw in a polo shirt + jeans, and that's about as fashionable as I get on a regular day to day basis lol. I'll comb my hair, shave, etc. as well.

Chances are that when I'm older, I'll be wearing similar things. I'll change personal fashion trends if I like the new fashion trends-- Otherwise, oh well. I don't find it shameful to look like a grandpa if I really am a grandpa haha

• ı wer what ı want

• nah, I wear whatever I like the most

• That first girl... hallelujah! That ass is the Truth!

• Yea i do
    I feel like im too old to wear convers or vans or any of that stuff
    Just give me jeans a plain shirt and some work boots

• If you have the body for it when older then rock it👍

What Girls Said 15

• Don't care, I will dress in whatever I think suit me.
    If these women can pull it off then I will too : )
    hbz.h-cdn.co/.../...christy-brinkley-470366241.jpg
    www.casualconcern.com/.../...le-older-woman-01.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...84b837aeb0.jpg

• I dont like dressing older and then I dont like dressing to young. Im small so certain colors and clothing I wear will make me look younger. And I dont like getting approached by guys that are teenagers. Thats annoying. So yes dressing in way thats mature but not old look matters to me. But I do like to still look youthful at the same time.

• I dress for myself & because I love experimenting with fashion. If someone judges me for it? So what! At least then I know who not to associate with. I cannot get along peacefully with people who criticize a person's personality based off of their style. Yes, I do use my clothes to express myself, but that's only the top layer of who I am.

• My choice of clothing depends on many things; age, where I am going, who I am going to meet, my mood, my skin tone, my body but the first thing I consider is not looking trashy. I would rather wear my grandma's clothes than go out almost naked in the crowds. The way I dress reflects who I am, what I believe and how confident I can be. I don't feel comfortable when I show too much, I feel naked, exposed and open when I'm wearing those booty shorts.

• 20d

Well I meant my question that way. To express who you are.

• 20d

@Tatanum Both of your comments here are very eloquently spoken and I agree 1000%. Fashion that reveals too much is just telling people that you have little self respect. As a guy, the most attractive thing to me is a woman who dresses in a self respecting way. There is nothing more beautiful than a modest woman. I'm not suggesting anyone has to be a prude ether. There is a right time and place to reveal your body fully nude to the person who loves you but that isn't on display for the whole world to see but rather in a special setting. But before any of that should ever take place, both people should see each other as a person first and have great love and admiration for the other. Revealing too much distracts the initial balance of getting to know people. It destroys good judgement because its hard to have good judgement when nature is teasing you. Nature is already too good at what it does as it is, no reason to make it more difficult ;)

• 20d

@James1986 Exactly, human connections should be tied to more than physic attractions. It's the animals who act and connect upon their desires and needs. Whereas we were gifted with brains that make us different, if you follow fashion with its smallest details you will blend in and you won't become special anymore. I find it funny how women dress in such a way and then complain when men objectify them without realising that they put themselves in such a way. You cannot control hormones, but you can control how you dress and how much self respect you have.

• I dress what I like. I have heard a couple of times that I look a little bit older. I like elegant style.

• Not really. What I wear is dependent on the situation and what I feel comfortable in. If you have a youthful face and a nice body, you can pull off just about anything regardless of age. Like her, she's 37:

0.soompi.io/.../Lee-Hyo-Ri.png

• Booty shorts are trashy as fuck no matter the age.

• While I don't wanna dress super baggy when I am old, I do make sure whatever I wear is age appropriate.

For example, I wouldn't wear something that resembles a 4 year old's dress.

• No, I dress whatever makes me feel comfortable in. It doesn't hurt to dress like you're going to an upscale restaurant.

• yes i do, but i do occasionally wear stuff like in that last photo

• I don't really care... plus I don't really dress to show off my body anyway.
    My mom has a slightly better style than me tbh... and she is 52 (she REALLY doesn't look it).

• Yes I do. I don't want to look like an old lady, but I also don't want to look like a teenager. I like to look age appropriate. Young girls trying to look sexy= no hun, enjoy your youth... and I shake my head seeing women 40+ dressed like they're going to a club. You can be fashionable and a little sexy without showing to much.

• No its really just about your persona I believe

• I don't care as long as it's tasteful

• If you can rock your clothing then wear them with pride, because it's either that or going naked