Buying a dress from amazon?

Buying a dress from amazon?

So my winter formal is coming up and the only dress I found that I like is on amazon. I'm not sure if I want to buy it though because what if it is the wrong size or what if it just doesn't look like the one online? If there was something wrong with it would I be able to send it back? and do you think there are any stores I could buy this dress at for a similar price?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Always shop for important clothes in person so you can try it on.

• 14d

Do you know any good stores for inexpensive dresses?

• 14d

Try some local stores or in your local mall. I know Marshall's and Ross has nice dresses but they look nothing like the dress that you were looking at on Amazon.

• This is a really nice dress. I like it. Just make sure that its not coming from China cause the dress sizes their tend to run very small.

• Odds are that they will send you the wrong size. Do not expect much if you order a dress from amazon.

• I would recommend looking around in person for something important but whereever you look nothing will look like that. Did you read the comments? You can always measure yourself and send them a message