will you rate pics three pics are my girlfriend three are mine well pics in profile

fine as you all are asking for face I m gonna show face I want all you commenting then
now you all begging for face can see in profile

Most Helpful Guy

• Your body looks ok, but you might be a butter face for all we know. And, you seem like an attention whore.

What Guys Said 24

• HAHA! most of your pictures are with like little skimpy outfits... are you kidding me? lmao what are you auditioning for a strip show?... put some real clothes on and then ill rate you... oh and you don't even show your face which means basically you want people to rate you based on your own ass which is sorry to say, a bit slutty... true beauty isn't wearing tight ass clothes and making guys get boners...

• is this a serious question?

• I'd give ya a dollar to see you shake your boobs. =)

• You might have a nice body, but if we don't click on certain level, I'm not attracted. Looks are great, but personality is what sets you apart from everyone.

Face and smile are most important to me...with out that, your other assets go unnoticed.

• I knew it! She was hot!........but seriously, the thing that makes you most desriable now is to have that personality go along with the hotness.

• Update: yes you are absolutely attractive..at the same time I think you are squandering (missing out on) a lot natural beauty. You are one of those girls who has amazing natural beauty but the short shorts and makeup and all that turn you into a very hot girl...and the end of the night guys pick the hot girl, but not the girl he wants to be in a relationship with. But you're in the prime of your youth, enjoy it

• Too skinny for me. I like a girl with meat on her bones. Come on now, if the average size in the US is a 14 then where the f**k are they?

• If you really want to know then just go to hotornot.com

• You have an attractive figure but without your face I can't rate you sorry

• ur face ain't on yor profile but if ur face is as good as your body mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• pretty hot

• You're pretty, but I'd be uncomfortable if my girlfriend dressed that provacatively

• You have a good body, but I dk I can't see your face

• Hot bod, but I too wanna see the face, unless of course you walk around with a bag on your head, then I'm good.

• Yea you're hot.

• ...really, girly? You know good and dam well ur a hottie... lol

• Damn! You are pretty sexy! You got some hot hips! ; )

• your a hot gal! :)

• Yes you are very hot

• You could easily stand to gain some weight, by far too skinny you can practically see bones through your skin which isn't attractive by any means. Not to mention just sounds like someone looking for attention and an ego boost for who knows how many reasons.

• You are very attractive but dressing that way will get you a lot of good and bad attention

• eh...yeah ok...but we can't see your face.

Anyone can have the best bod in the world but there's more to it than that like personality for starters.

• No and stop asking. KTHXBAI

• I loved your a** pic that you removed

• Lots of girls have a nice body, so if you have no personality you can throw that all out the window.

What Girls Said 5

• anyone that asks a bunch of strangers online if they are attractive, clearly has no confidence, and looks pretty pathetic... so, no, you are no a "hot gal". but that's based on what you've shown of your personality... as for your appearance? who knows... you look like every other girl walking down the street... I'd be more concerned with your failing personality.

• There's nothing wrong with doing that. So what if somebody doesn't have that much confidence? It's not a crime, and nobody is perfect. This world is very harsh, and people can be VERY cruel. It's not our fault if we're not confident - OTHER PEOPLE MAKE US THAT WAY! It's people who pick on us, put us down, and reject us who make us unconfident. That said, you have no right to blame this girl for being self-conscious.

• With most everything you have to say ephram nice job and well explained

• Ephram- "other people make us that way" nobody can make you feel or do anything, so don't blame you're lack of self confidence on others. I think people that bully and make fun of others is one of the lowest forms of beings, but you can't hold them responsible for the way you feel. you control your feelings and your actions. no one else does.

• ITT: fishing for compliments.

• where is your face pic?anyway (im not bi or gay), but you have a hot body...your cute but it would be better to see your face... :)

• You're hot, which is great because that's all that matters in life.

Especially if your job relies on it.

• Smokin hot