Am I model material?

link

link

link

This are the only pics I have with me right now lol but I am working on a portfolio!

I just need advice on what I should fix or change. I am 5'9 and 127 pounds. I don't want to to do runway fashion or anything like that.

Do you think I have what it takes?

btw my boobs are not fake! lol It's called a good push up bra!

Most Helpful Guy

• well by the pics I think you do, but do you have the right mentality for the job, I mean its a very supercificial industry and when they do not like you(not that they won't) they say it in very rude way that will hurt you a lot. You got the guts to put your pics on line for everyone to see, that takes a lot of guts that many people do not have and that is a very good thing and also there are people who will take advantage of your dream for their own benefit. just be careful and have some other options if modeling does not workout( not that it wont)

What Guys Said 12

• btw, not a fan of fake boobs.

• Those pics don't even look like the same girl. if they were real, why aren't one of them your profile pic.

Stop wasting people's time, your most likely a dude.

• Wtf are you talking about??

• Haven't you already asked this question? I think you could forseeably be a model if you went out of you way to do so, but just about anybody can be a model for something, why is this important to you? Is your value of yourself based completely on your looks and the only way you can be officially good looking is to be a model?

Thats just sad.

• i think your hott but it takes a lot more than looks to be a model. but as far as looks yes you are on point

• Hmm you body is hooooottt

Your face...um not so hot

im jus being honest

• So you're saying she's a ButerFace? lol I like the make up but as my friend pointed out she comes across as snobby/snooty more then pretty which can be off-putting. Otherwise I agree with you.

Try smiling in your photo it would make a huge difference.

• Lol agreed not so hot face.

• Everyone is model material. Just depends on what market you are looking to be in. I think you are model material!

• the second and third image look so different (boob wise), but all in all, I woulod say yo uhave the "body for it", never mentioned anything about the face... or maybe that's just me that thinks that

• Yea really... boobs seem to be fake, but that's what they all have on those stages. But your body is more like awesome...

• You should be able to get some kind of modeling gig.

• you could do porn

• You look like a prostitute

• Your hot, and have a sexy ass body. You have the body for modeling...

BUT, I suggest not getting into modeling, I've heard bad things happen to girls in modeling. Unless you make it big .

What Girls Said 10

• You have a pretty face and a nice body. I think you have a good chance. HOWEVER, only if you send them pictures of your face without makeup. They want to see a natural face. Only a little mascara, lipgloss and powder to get rid of shine.

Good Luck! :-)

• ok, I am not saying I am a porfesional model (cause I am not), but I think you have some of the right stuff. I would ease up on the make up a bit,...you have a nice face and the makeup that was in the pic did not look flatering at all. I would suggest wearing black leggings and a tank as the basic model outfit. and try to wear natural looking make up,...kinda desguises people as even better natural beauties. You would probably be more of a health and fitness model,...Your core looks great, I mean I think I saw a bit of some woman abs. I think you are doing great. Try not to get too into the modeling though,...I am not too terribly happy with it, I man it is barely ok, I might stop it acctualy, but you keep doing what you think is best.

• I think that if you want to get into modeling, you shouldnt cut your chances off by not wanting to do runway or high fashion. If you submit you portfolio to Wilhemina or Ford models and you can get signed, you may very well be opening the door to campaigns and ads and many other opportunities. If its things like Maxim that you ultimately want to get into, most of the women that are in that magazine started somewhere else and are well known models or actresses. So you will need to start from the beginning and build your way up.

I would suggest working on your natural look and making sure you are a blank canvas- modeling agencies love that.

• you could be a HIN model or those care magazine models but not the ones who would hit the pages of vogue or elle, you don't have the face and they don't take models with noticeable fake boobs.

• are you tall enough?

• What sort of modeling are you hoping to get into?

• Ummm your pretty and thin, but your boobs might make it hard. Maybe a swim suit model.

• For a trashy lad's mag maybe, but you don't have the classy, striking, natural beauty needed to be a fashion model.

• you can be amodel, but too much makeup. when being a model you need to come in with a washed face. becuase designers, photographers want a canvas they can paint on. so you need to tone it down with that. and also you seem like ud wear showy clothing, like ed harty. so tone down the clothing too. then I think ud have model potential. they want models lokoing simple.

• Honestly? You're average looking. Maybe some very amateur modeling, like for local businesses and stuff. If you do want to, get some real shots, notmysapce angles - and I should emphasize, try taking pictures without excessive makeup.