Why do girls like to wear nasty flip flops?

Especially the ones with the dark stain on them... Is that from sweat?! GROSS

Most Helpful Girl

• uhhh, why do guys wear nasty sneakers that smell smell bad?

What Girls Said 2

• Yecch. I know. I don't like flip-flops. Not only are they kinda gross looking and always look ratty, but walking in them is so uncomfortable. Looking at the sweaty ones, like you said, make me cringe.

• i don't wear flip-flops. I hate them. and the dark stains are from the dirt that gets on their feet. it leaves marks from their dirty feet rubbing against the rubber.

What Guys Said 2

• maybe they only wear them when its hot outside or at the beach

• I personally love seeing girls' feet and toes in flip flops, and i honestly really like the smell that girls' feet make in flip flops, especially on hot days. I've smelled many girls' sweaty dirty feet and flip flops and to me the smell is a turn-on, an aphrodisiac. When I see a girl wearing a pair of flip flops that have footbeds that are heavily sweat-stained and grimy, I find these especially sexy because I know that her foot scent is probably built up really strong in them, really rich. There was this girl I knew who wore a pair of white rubber Old Navy flip flops and she wore them every summer and those footbeds had these really dark grimy imprints of her feet. She never washed them. I wanted to smell them really bad. One summer night I got to slip her flip flops off and smell them and they were really stinky in a sexy way. I even smelled her feet and they smelled incredibly sexy. It became a regular thing for us.

For a guy who thinks that girls' feet and toes are beautiful, and who finds the smell of a girl's hot sweaty dirty feet arousing when they wear flip flops, I give a thumbs up to girls who wear worn-out, nasty-looking, smelly-looking flip flops. They are awesome.