Guys - does a girl's clothing brand matter to you?

If a girl wears off brand or knock-offs, does it matter to you?

What Guys Said 23

• Brand does not matter.

As long as her clothing looks great on her or highlights her attractive physical features.

Brands and 'class' kind of things don't matter to me. Financial status of a girl doesn't matter to me at all.

I'd find it way more admirable if a girl could wear a $50 outfit and turn it into something that looks $300.

• I literally don't care what brand a girl is wearing as long as she has made somewhat of an effort to look presentable. I don't mean to look presentable for me, I mean for herself. If someone looks like a bag of crap tied up with string then it reflects on their general attitude to life. Although I do take into account that there can be exceptions such as in depression or mental illness.

• If her clothes are fake what else might be fake? I mean, she's already pretending to be someone she isn't.

• 16d

Lmao. Wow that sounded douchey.

• 16d

@RJGraveyTrain That's a fair enough view. Me, I prefer her to buy good ordinary clothes that she can afford and looks good in, rather than showing up in fake Burberry or LV - that screams poser/pretender/trying too hard to be someone to me.

• 15d

I agree.

• No, I honestly dont even notice brands unless they are fred perry, lonsdale or thor steinar, but mostly due to subculture thing rather than brands/money.

I'd rather take one without branded clothing, than one that only talks about how she wears branded clothes.

• No I wouldn't care at all.

• Yes. I dont like it when a girl dresses up with really expensive clothes. I think that whoever dresses up without spending much and still looks ok (totally doable btw) is smarter.

• not really, but then again I like girls that dress on how something fits.
    A friend of mine wears mostly band shirts and stuff that she just likes.
    And I believe a lot of men are like this, they would rather have a girl wear stuff that she likes then being uncomfortable when trying to dress like the latest trends.
    And even if a guy prefers a girl that dresses according to the latest trends, very few will care about the brand

• I wouldn't care and I probably wouldn't even know

• I do't think many guys would even notice.

• I don't even know what brands there are. But never been into fashion anyway

• NOOOOOO I am not a shallow guy. What matters to me is the girl taking care for herself and being healthy

• I don't really give a shit one way or the other

• I really don't give a shit... the person is the one I am interested...

• never cared about that at all, if it looks nice it looks nice why would i care about the brand.

• Idgaf As long as she is pretty and happy

• As long as you don't wear crocs then we all good

• It matters not.

• Absolutely not. If the material is good and if it fits on me, any brand is fine for me.

• It doesn't matter to me even if she wears nonbrands

• it doesn't really matter so much as it's the personality that matters

• only women are so shallow. i dont give two shits about such stuff... .

• I only date high class women

• Well my girl wears the cheapest shit that's practically falling off her ass

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly, who gives a shit?

You don't like my Walmart t-shirt?

Blow a horse.

Though knock offs are kind of pointless. If you're not into buying brand name why buy FAKE brand name? Just go with what's cute.

• Ave you seen what men wear? They don't care or know enough about women's fashion to care.

• i doubt guys care unless they are fashion guys. i don't personally wear knockoffs