Guys, Would you rather have a woman with lots of flesh or just a well trained body?

With lots of flesh I mean just boob's and ass. Not fat. Just wondering. What is attractive to you?

12

What Guys Said 12

• Either can be perfectly attractive, it is more about the wearer than the body itself. Beauty transcends physicality. If the girl hits the right chords then her body will automatically appeal to you a lot more than it would in isolation.

That said, my natural inclination is towards softness rather than hard bodies.

• The most attractive for me... Like... Dream girl material is where a girl has A Lot of meat on her. Like talking about toned and tight muscles, that are shaped in a way that gives the woman proper curves.

Wide hips, muscular legs (especially thighs and hamstrings), reasonable breast size, combined with tight glistening skin.

• I like moderate sized boobs and a small butt. Thin/fit otherwise.

• No I don't want a girl with a lot of baggage I want a well trained athlete

• I'm a fan of perky everything. Perky butt, perky boobs, perky personality. I have absolutely no idea why it is more attractive to me than other body types. I'm not entirely sure science even has that answer set in stone yet.

• I prefer with a bit fat while having a 'fleshy' body underneath 😎

• I prefer girls who like to exercise and keep in shape.

• Well I don't mind women with a bit of fat. But yes, lots of flesh.

• I like ass

• Curvy or
    Slim

• boobs and ass. and if not flat stomach at least not very chubby.

so... slim with bomb curves actually. yeah i know my standards are a bit ridiculous... .

• Give me the fleshy woman!!