Guys: last time you we were blown away by how amazing a girl looked? Do you remember what she was wearing?

If you do what was it?

Most Helpful Guy

• She was wearing a green bathing suit and had the Face and Body I ever seen :)

What Guys Said 7

• She had on nothing but my New York Giants jersey. It was more the way she stood that caught my attention but it was the jersey that made her stand that way. Like it was just us two in the world.

• No not at all. Then again I can barely remember what I myself wore yesterday, never mind other people.

• jeans and this low cut top that showed off just enough cleavage. but I have a huge crush on her so maybe I do that every time I see her

• sure... she was wearing nothing :)

i was so taken aback, that I just stared at her for like a minute... she ended up looking at me like "what in the world" lol... I tried to cover my tracks by saying that I hadn't seen a buffet so delectable that I'd be willing to make a habit of it... still not sure how that landed.. but the rest of the night was definitely awesome

• it wasn't what she was wearing it was how she looked

and her confidence came through her skin

and had an amazing smile and amazing eyes

• Nope. Just her curly blond hair, blue eyes & great teeth.

• a smile

What Girls Said 0