Guys, have you ever looked at a girl and could not take your eyes off her?

Like you feel like you're in heaven. What was so special about that girl? Did you know her really well, or was she just a stranger?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, my girlfriend that I've been dating for years and years. Everytime I look into her eyes its like the whole surrounding fades away and there I am looking into the eyes of an angel.

Sorry if this is long

I met her at church. I'm a workout freak and athlete so I would always end up dating athletic type girls. So when I first saw her(from long distance) before Sunday school started I didn't think anything much about her(she is overweight). But once church started and the teens are sent to class, she was in my class at the time. I went to greet her and right when I looked into her eyes, I just saw the most beautiful sight and I was standing still with a big smile on my face than I said hey. Just something about her just made me feel so good inside. My friends on the other hand were like WTF? them knowing I only date athletic girls and not the opposite.

We ended up being partners in some activity during sunday school, she said hello and we just hit off from there.

Everytime I'm with her its like nothings around us and its just me and her. Everyday feels great knowing that I have her in my life. Those eyes of hers where what got me :)

Now we are still together and going to propose to her in a few months.

What Guys Said 4

• Her looks grew on me. I think she also got prettier but it could have been that I just started liking her more. She was very radiant somehow. Maybe it was her pale skin that reflected all that light and makes her look like she was shining at times. I have a hard time thinking she didn't stick out on her own, but I know she certainly stuck out to me.

• Yes, it was her first day to where I worked at the time. I did not know here name at the time but within a week she was my girlfriend, we were together everyday that summer, then we both moved away. We still talk occasionally.

• I remember it was about 2 weeks into the first semester, I was walking alone and something made me turn around. As I turn I see this tiny girl with the most gorgeous big eyes I have ever seen. I can't explain but there was something about her, she was dressed plain, not much makeup, walking by herself. I never thought too much about it but later that night I couldn't stop thinking about her. It was weird because that has never happened to me before. Usually I see a girl I like I forget about her as fast as she is gone.

I realized I was falling for this girl, to me she was the most beautiful girl in the world & it kind of scared me because I didn't want to feel that way about anyone. I tried so hard not to but it was too late.

• Yeah in high school there was this girl who was absoulutely georgus, I couldn't help but look at her. Every second I wasn't I was thinking about how hot she looked.

What Girls Said 1

• of course they have!

it can be a stranger and/or a friend and/or just about anybody.

Special as in retarded, yes and special as in, hot? Yes - goes both ways.