Do girls hate wearing high heels?

i have always wondered about this for a while

0|0
30|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 29

• Yes, there are women like me who hate high heels. I tried them on once and let's just say that once was far enough. Flats or once inch heel with shoes are as far as I go. Also, high heels can cause a lot of back and health problems in the long run. No way will I ever consider wearing them. Some of my friends like them, but not me. Mainly for those reasons. It can cause bunions, hammer toe, etc.

www.chiropractorsbrighton.co.uk/.../

1|1
    0|0
  • I always wear heels, unless I'm at the gym then it's trainers.

If I climbed Mount Everest, I'd be wearing my heels 😜👠👠🗻

2|2
    0|0
  • Never! I'd be lost without my heels.

1|2
    0|0
  • I like the way heels make me look-they are very nice for what they do for the appearance of my legs and the way I carry myself.
    I am not a fan of wearing them though. They are not that comfortable to be in for long periods of time.

0|1
    0|0
    • 17d

that's why you need a boyfriend who gives foot massages ;)

Yeah i think most wear them for the aesthetic, not because of how they make you physically feel.

• 17d

@JohnDoeJr yes foot messages are sweet afterward:)

• I enjoy wearing heels. I am also short so they add a little height too, so that's nice. They make my legs look longer and flex my leg muscles, so they look nice. But yes, after a long day of wearing them, your feet can ache.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, I like em. They're both a height and a small confidence boost-- that is, if I can walk in them right.

1|2
    0|0
  • yea its uncomfortable

1|2
    0|0
  • For a short period of time no. But after a couple of hrs yes it's a pain. And it gets very uncomfortable

1|2
    0|0
  • I dont like them, plus i have an ankle problem and heels just make it worse, so i rarely wear heels more than a couple inches. It's just that much further to fall.

1|1
    0|0
  • I definitely feel sexier & more confident when wearing heels. But the pain of them sometimes just isn't worth it. Which is why, I typically wear the heels that are wider or not so high.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl, I hate wearing them they hurt my feet. Some girls love wearing them though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not if they are comfortable. And cute

0|1
    0|0
  • Love wearing them

1|2
    0|0
  • They are akin to torture devices

0|1
    0|0
  • nope

0|2
    0|0
  • i used to wear them all the time
    but since my left knee got banged up, can't wear them for long stretches of time

0|1
    0|0
  • Hate and love the same time. You know the reason why

1|1
    0|0
  • They make me feel sexy and keep the feminine figure but once I can take them off I will

0|2
    0|0
  • I've never had a chance to wear them because I'm way too tall here! Haha! Although I do wanna have a try, I think it's very uncomfortable wearing them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I know I do, so I don't wear them. I used to be forced to as a kid when I went to church or somewhere nice but now I'm an adult so NOPE.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't hate it.

1|1
    0|0
  • I hate wearing heels I suck at walking in them and they hurt my feet. I always get nervous that I will slip and fall on slippery surfaces. I only wear heels to weddings, funerals or formal events.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear heels alot!!

0|2
    0|0
  • I hate heels since they're bad for your feet, calves and spine. But most girls like them anyway.

1|1
    0|1
  • More a tomboy, but I wear heels sometimes!!

0|1
    1|0
  • I don't like wearing heels. But since I'm already 6 feet (1,83m) tall, I don't need them. I am already taller than most people and it seems to be intimidating.. but I'm also rather shy and don't like to be noticed :/

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally, I do not

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I sort of do.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like them, they are comfortable

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Most girls I know don't really like them, but I prefer girls in sneakers anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • Almost every girl i know likes wearing them (a few walk funny though heheh), even if they painful after a while. I love high heels.

0|1
    0|1