Are women with long curly hair as attractive as those with straight hair?

My hair is naturally very wavy, but normally I straighten it. I am planning to get a perm (for those who don't know, that means I am going to make my hair permanently curly.) I am afraid though that this might make me seem less attractive to many of the guys I know because I have always been under the impression that guys like straight hair best. Is this true? Or is long, thick curls just as sexy?

Most Helpful Guy

• It can be. It really depends. It depends on how it complements your face and personality. No matter if it's curly or straight if a hairstyle doesn't look like it suits you then it's less sexy, yes. But really I think if you find a good style you can make it look good curly or straight.

What Guys Said 3

• I think long thick girls are easily just as sexy. Curly hair can look really really good. My preference is to bigger curls, rather than small ones. But generally I do like long hair better than short, in straight, curly or wavey.

• Curly hair.

Nothing wrong with wavy hair either.

• nah I prefer girls with straight hair

What Girls Said 0