Are eyeglasses sexy?

Do you find women wearing eyeglasses hotter? Why? Do they look like bad teachers to you or does it simply look good on women's face?

• Hot
  • Not so hot

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the way she's looking at me. If the look is casual/normal and she has no make up on, then no. Nothing out of the ordinary. Would prefer no glasses. However, glasses on, make up on point and naughty look, rings porn bells. Which is hot. Hope i made my point.

Most Helpful Girl

• Can be. It makes a woman look studious and thoughtful. If you think that a thoughtful girl gives better sex, then a girlfriend with glasses is for you.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 24

• The great thing about people wearing glasses full-time, is that they can be removed while flirting so that the other person gets to see you in a new and more personal light.

• it depends how the girl pulls it off. They can be attractive depending on the type of glasses and the girls face. rectangle glasses like the ones im wearing can look hot on girls to me. But when the glasses for example are HUGE that it covers most of the girl's face, i do not like that and i think it takes from the girl's attraction.

• I like the look of glasses on women

• Yes.

• For sure! For me it's even a turn-on but it doesn't work for everyone

• Glasses aren't usually attractive, but if a woman already has a beautiful face, the glasses don't matter at all.

• I find them cute but they're sexy if a certain outfit is worn.
    But every day I wear mine and nobody ever says anything

• On a girl, YES.
    On a guy, I don't care.

• Unattractive to me..

• I was browsing my high school's fb pages and I saw this one girl who looked just like Taylor Swift in You Belong With Me. I think that's the only glasses look that works at present.

• Yeah of course.

• Depends on the woman. It can be extremely hot on some...

• Sometimes

• Some girl would look better with glasses and some girl would look worse with glasses in my opinion

• Yes they can make a girl hot.

• For some reason, it's such a turn-on for me.

• I love it on a woman...

• The girl I like at school has glasses. Guess that answers that.

• Yes, glasses are hot.

• On the RIGHT woman yes.

@ElissaDido

• Nope, not sexy at all... complete turn off.

• Oh yeah, they turn me on, more boxed and thick than rounded or thin is my preference

• I think it's hot

• I did not. Then my girlfriend did some rather creative roleplay with a pair of glasses involved. Now I am very much into it. Oh, how easy I am xD.

What Girls Said 10

• Well I hope it's not a turn off because I can't see properly without them lol.😂

• I wear glasses and I've noticed every guy I've ever liked also wears glasses. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Coincidence? Lmao

• Hot but depends on a face.

• Well, my sister scored three boyfriends in her adult life and she had glasses and braces while dating two of them lol, so it's possible I guess.

• They can be, sure.

• Depends on who's wearing them, some people can pull wearing glasses and make them look sexy.

• I find eyeglasses on guys sexy oftentimes

• Depends on the person. When my crush said he was getting glasses I wasn't too excited bc I used to not like them. But he looks EVEN BETTER with them 😍

• Certain styles can make a person look better or worse. Those that make one look better can definitely make that person look hot.

• Nah, it looks nerdy.