Is this dress suitable for a wedding (Black tie code)?

I have this dress that i bought but never used yet so i asked my date if it looks good but he said it might be "too on my body, just too clingy"... and now i have no ideea if i should go find something else. Can you help please? 😅Is this dress suitable for a wedding (Black tie code)?

What Guys Said 8

• Hmm, its fine for a black tie event. But the problem is you wear it so well with your figure that it might outshine the bride lol - that's not something you want to happen.

• Suits your body tight and nice making you look sexy but still very formal. Great shape by the way. Would prefer it short and sexier though. Show the world (and your bf) those legs of yours now that you're young!

• 11d

Thank you! Are short dresses allowed for this type of code? (He is my date, not bf- kind of a rule here to never go to a wedding without a formal partner)

• 10d

:)))) ok, got it

• 10d

Np. Party on!

• Nope. Not appropriate for a wedding. It'll be the last wedding you're invited to. Best hope they're all strangers!

• 11d

How could i be invited to a wedding full of strangers? The bride is a cousin of mine so of course there will be my relatives :)) yet, you didn't say why it is not a suitable dress

• 11d

Thank you!

• perfect

• Hmmm 😍

• Well, it's better than it being a short dress.

• What color is it?

Yeah it's pretty hot but I think it's okay, it's long.

• That dress looks sexy as fuck

What Girls Said 17

• wow thats a nice dress. The dress is suitable for a wedding. You are young and a stylish female, this is what the look you were going for and this is the the look that most females look like when going to event such as the one your going to. I can promise you that if anyone says something about your dress they are hating on you and jealous of you. or dont want you getting attention from guys.

• You and the dress will be a knockout! It's gorgeous!

• 12d

What are you thinking for heels? Clutch? You'll want to get some really great accessories to go along with that beautiful dress!

• 11d

No way. You're beautiful and that dress will put you way over the top. It looks incredible on you. Have a good time turning heads, ha, ha!

• 11d

I will ☺️ Again, thanks a bunch

• I love the dress and it looks great on you! It's elegant without showing too much. Wear the dress to the wedding.

• I really like it, and it fits you well. It looks like it's been tailored to fit you perfectly.

• I LOVE IT.

• Is it supposed to be super formal? It looks more like a bridesmaids dress than one a guest would wear. I tend to stick with simple yet elegant for weddings.

• 11d

Her bridesmaids have red dresses 😊And yes... it is formal, that's why i freaked out about choosing something

• It's not too clingy at all! It looks amazing on you and I think it really suits you!
    I think you should stick with this dress, 100%

• I think it looks fine.

• It looks awesome on you😍 it really fits you girl. You should wear cause it's beautiful.

• good for wedding night but not something I would wear in public

• that's a beautiful dress don't know what your date is on

• It looks beautiful, very suitable for a wedding.

• I like it though the pics are not good

• 12d

Yes, i know, i took those in a rush... but thank you for the comment :)

• 11d

Who cares if the pictures wasn't good😊 it looks amazing on her

• Amazing dress, wish I could pull of that colour!!
    Yes definitely!!

• I would totally wear it! It looks pretty.

• Sure.

• It looks good for a wedding. Also, you have a great body.