Girls, Girls help please?

Hi so yesterday I went to go workout as usual, and when I got back from home i popped my thong off and left it in the restroom forgetting about it because it probably slipped out while i was getting my other clothes. So when I came back realizing i forgot it i opened the restroom door to see my brother sitting there sniffing my thong from the back strap and I started yelling at him saying "what are you doing with my underwear!" now i feel all awkward around him and I dont know how to revive the relationship we had back then. What do i do

2

What Girls Said 2

• I can definitely understand how this is awkward. Confront him about it and move along once you see, he's probably really embarrassed, I bet he was just curious as a boy.

• Why does this keep coming up? If it's not the brother, it's the dad. Get a life, and go find a fetish site.