Good looking vs funny

girls, would you want a funny guy to be your boyfriend over a good looking guy. what balance can there be (using a scale of 1-10) what balance would you want a guy to have. example: appearance=6 , funny=9

Most Helpful Girl

• FUNNY. ALL THE WAY! Not to sound cocky in the least bit, but I've been labeled ''hot chick'', and a lot of people wrongly assume I prefer the hot guy (for whatever reason), but I am SO much more attracted to the funny guy. I've really learned to not take looks into any regard, you can't help the way you look, personality is what you truly are. I don't care how ''hot'' you are, personality makes or breaks you, with me. I love a guy who knows when to be serious, but can make me laugh my ass off :)

It's happened a couple of times, I've talked to a guy because I thought he was cute, and met up with his friends, and his friend that I wasn't necessarily attracted to, after talking to and experiencing his personality, is all of a sudden WAY cuter to me. so to answer your question, looks mean little to nothing to me, personality is where it's at <3

What Girls Said 6

• A guy who can make you laugh is definitely preferable, though that doesn't necessarily means he is funny per se. Umm, lets see, I'd put the balance I'd like in a guy within a range: appearance=5or more (hey, nothing wrong with a good looking guy, lol) and funny=5-8 (on the other hand a guy can be TOO funny).

Just don't forget appearance and funniness aren't the only factors in what's attractive in a guy :)

• I think I would like a nice balance of both. I guess funny is more important than looks to me, but looks are nice too. I love funny guys but there is such thing as "too funny" in my opinion. If a guy is too much of a clown its hard to even take him seriously. I tend to want a guy who is smart more than anything. I'm highly gifted so unless a guy is pretty smart it starts to become a problem. I also look for things like respect (#1 for me), consideration, confidence, and personality.

• all my friends who are fellas are hilarious so I don't think I need any more funny fellas lol

but for me its even 5 good looking 5 funny equal lol

• Appearance - 6

Funny - 8

• appearance = 4+

funny = 6+

Character= 8+

• There is no question that looks have a little to do with attraction but for me if I guy cannot make me laugh constantly I just can't see myself with them so a good sense of humor is definitely super important. I think that is much more important than looks so my rating would be about appearance=5.5 and Funny=10

What Guys Said 0