Are there any guys who like big girls?

looking for guys who like bigger girls, ;]]

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Where did you get the idea you were "big"? You have a relatively normal body judging by your pictures and I see nothing about you that looks even remotely big. I like a girl with some meat on her bones and I would have been into you when I was 16. You have a great face too by the way and your hair complements it well. I don't see any problem with you attracting guys. The average guy will like your body - you don't need to look for these "niche" guys that are into "bigger" girls.

• Aww thankss, yeah but imma size 18 in pants in am pretty big hahaaha. my face just doesn't look like it

• It's really hard to say without full body and face pictures, being that so many people tend to refer to grossly obese individuals as "big" or "large boned" to maintain social correctness. Judging by what pictures you do have you actually look quite attractive to me. I tend to find big girls: actually large boned, tall, not a skin bag held upright by bones, you get the picture. So yeah all in all you look good to me :)

• no

What Girls Said 1

• it depends how big you are but yeah there are guys who like that. some guys don't but they don't speak for everyone. I'm a little above average height and I wear a size 14/16 and I am considered attractive by people and I get guys. but I will say the more you are over a healthy weight the less attractive one becomes.

• Yeah I'm size 18. I'm getting a lot of awnsers saying it don't look big. so I'm gonna take a picture of my whole body ;]