Girls, Here are some videos of my car not starting, should I get a new car?

Would any of you watch me trying to start my car?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Either get a new one or take it to an auto shop & see if they can fix it. I'm lucky in the sense that my dad is quite the handyman & fixes most of my car troubles.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes. You should get a new one.
    (Posting the same question with images of your legs while wearing short shorts is not going to change the answer you get from girls. To most of whom the idea of watching you struggle while in that sort of apparel isn't not even remotely arousing.)

• This is the weirdest fetish ever 😔

• Well, im afraid if you get a car that starts reliably you'll have to go back to posting pictures of your knees. So, maybe you should consider sticking with this car so you'll have something to post about.

• yeah u should buy a new one

• If your still having trouble with that old car you best buy at least a newer one.

• You should call an auto shop and get it towed see if they can fix it first, if not then you should plan on getting a new car.
    And no I wouldn't watch because I don't know anything about cars all I know is knowing if the car needs oil or changing a tire oh and if it needs a quick jump start. Matter of fact have you tried asking someone to quick jump start your car?