What's your opinion on VINTAGE FASHION?

Example: these Taylor Swift's 50's and 60's looks.

What's your opinion on VINTAGE FASHION?

0|0
18|11

What Guys Said 11

• Better than post-modern fashion... freaking disco ball hats and LED lights on your suits... Blinking shoes. Elf'ing retarded.

2|0
    0|0
  • I've always loved the vintage fashions.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm all about the old school fashion. Greaser all day everyday, so I'ma be a little biased. If people wanna dress like that, then I'm all for letting them do so.

3|0
    0|0
  • Very hot

1|0
    0|0
  • ı like some of them

0|0
    0|0
  • If Taylor Swift can play the Victoria's Secret show without looking out of place, she'll look good in anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vintage looks can be hot but she isn't in vintage fashion

2|0
    0|0
  • They're ok but kind of grandma ishh

2|0
    0|0
  • I hate dresses and skirts but everything else looks good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well that's Taylor Swift so it's hardly fair :)

10/10!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I guess she kind of favors it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I adore vintage fashion, but I don't consider these Taylor Swift looks to be vintage. My favorites are pin-up and Victorian fashion.

3|1
    0|0
  • Love it! I sometimes dress like that too, though I prefer a bit of an edge, like I'd add a pair of ankle boots and a short leather jacket on the above outfits, maybe some darker makeup too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not bad, but I really love the genuine vintage fashions of the 30's through early 60's and the women who wore them. They and their fashions were so beautiful , sexy and classy. I wished that I could have lived back then. Check out Dita von Teese. She is someone who I think closely personifies the retro look, today.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its very cute on some people, I used to dig it even

1|0
    0|0
  • love it!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely love it ❤ It's so feminine and cute.

1|1
    0|0
  • As long as it's not like floral-tablecloth-slash-curtain-whatthehellwereyouthinking pattern, it's cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love wearing vintage fashion clothes especially the vintage lingerie. I love the full brief panties, the garter belts, RHT or FF stockings, the vintage bras and especially the vintage slips. I also love the vintage peignoirs and nighties with all of the silky fabrics and lace trim.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love it

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • ı like them

0|0
    0|0
  • This isn't vintage fashion? I love vintage fashion but this ain't it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love them

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • not a fan

0|0
    0|0
  • Some looks weird