Guys, What's your favorite outfit for your girl to wear?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 26

• glamradar.com/.../white-top-black-jeggings.jpg
    The leggings outfit like this!! Love this for so many reasons I can easily go into detail about but won't.. unless you want me to? Haha, no? Ok cool.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...94b6088978.jpg
    Then there's the short shorts look, with a silky ish shirt, which I just absolutely adore man. Or something like this too...
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...de5d17694d.jpg

These outfits are just the best on a girl to me, but a girl who knows her fashion can rock so many things anyway lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Way too many because fashion is just endless but here's some I guess. It's more about the style not the girls

If you can pull of fitted body dresses, guaranteed to turn heads
    67.media.tumblr.com/.../...zzweU1urchofo2_1280.png

Miss fancy pants, high taste, deep pockets for this bundle of joy
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...8c3dcf3cd5.jpg

Bumming it out...
    s6.favim.com/.../...ter-girl-Favim.com-2048316.jpg

Then we finally have probably the most loved of them all, the holy grail.. fountain of youth... the leggings
    www.cavemancircus.com/.../yoga_pants_9.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • gunna say neked... but im late to the party :(

not really a fan of hippie chicks, but i like those silkie flower shirts that they wear. usually pretty low hanging on the boobs, floofly on the sides so it flows as the move. i dont know i just always loved that outfit. i have been around a few girls wearing it and it can't take my eyes off them. they werent girlfriend, but they were friends. def hot before and the outfit just made it impossible to look away

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
    • 14d

I like her to look cute, cuddly, soft, and adorable most of the time.

• 14d

For the b-boy fans!! I'm into a dancing chick in a Addidas track suit lol.

• Daisy Dukes

0|0
    0|0
  • too many different styles I like, I don't have one favourite outfit. It also depends a bit on the occasion

0|0
    0|0
  • I love nylons. But i want her to be something semi-comfortable or else I can't bring myself to enjoy it

0|0
    0|0
  • Sundresses, leggings, skirts, nice looking shirts, sporty outfits, and I like one piece swimsuits as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Panties and T-shirt :)

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl that wears leather like a leather skirt, a leather dress, a leather short, a pair of leather pants, and a pair of leather boots

0|0
    0|0
  • Activewear. Yoga pants and a jogging tank top.

0|0
    0|1
  • i really don't have a preference. i guess something appropriate

0|0
    0|0
  • Lingerie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just her smile. ;) i love her body just the way it is. No additions needed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pirate Costume

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what she would wear. A pair of cut-off jeans or a fancy evening dress?

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on where the two of you are going to. If the beach, then bikini, if in your own bedroom, then wear lingerie or nothing at all.
    If shopping or going to the movies, then wear summer outfits (unless it is winter)

0|0
    0|0
  • A birthday suit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything that looks good on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short white shorts, v neck t shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't "have a girl".