Why do I get more looks from attractive women than average looking women?

It's really weird because really attractive women look at me but average looking women don't.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because average women are too inured with their profoundly discomforting personal problems to have any time to entertain you.

What Girls Said 9

• It is either

1. because attractive women are more confident and feel it's no big deal to look at other man

2. because you notice where attractive women look and don't pay attention as much to the average looking girls looks

3. you want us to compliment on your looks and made this observation ;) (teasing you)

• are you saying you're unsatisfied that not ALL women check you out? Not only do you have the attractive ones looking at you, but you want the rest of the female race to, too?

(teasing)

• I don't really know, but I guess you should be happy that attractive women give you their attention, or that you're getting attention at all, right?

• It depends, average looking girls could be intimidated by your apperance. Making them shy and or lacking the confidence to beable to apporach you. They may think that your out of their league, so they tend to not even bother trying to get at you lol.

• you must be really hot or something lol. or you only notice when attractive women look at you, because your looking at them cause their attractive lol

• the ones you find attractive they probably have a bf

or are shy

• attractive girls and girls who FEEL attractive are usually more confident and open about who they are into

• I agree, usually very attractive women know they are attractive so they are more confident and have more self-esteem. If you are a really good looking guy, then the average women are probably intimidated by you. They see the women you date & attract & probably get intimidated by that as well, thinking they have no chance with you.

• Attractive women are usually more confident at making eye contact because they're used to guys looking back at them all the time. I guess? I dunno.

What Guys Said 7

• Who cares why, is there a reason your not getting numbers from the hot chicks?

• Cause the attractive ones tend to think they can get any guy they want...and the average looking girls are intimidated...

• Average women tend to be more aggresive and slut themselves at some time in their lives. Attractive women tend not to slut themselves and behind those eyes is a little lamb who plays by the rules.

• It's a bit sad, but attractive girls generally have more confidence in themselves than unattractive ones, so they're probably not very intimidated by the idea of laying eyes on you.

• cuz they are too shy man. they see a hot guy and they kinda wanna look at you but would be awkward so they end up lookig at an unknown direction. I got the same "problem"

• are you complaining about this?!

• it is entirely possible for an attractive woman to not be into you. there is such a thing that either she likes your look or doesn't.