Do you think a peirced tongue is hot or not?

do you think its hot or gross?

• HELL ya its hot
  • No its gross
  • Your body your biz
Sure if you think a married woman is looking for attention when she doesn't want the attention she gets...

Most Helpful Guy

• i think most piercings or tattoo's are hot if there in the right places , tongue piercings are generally hot if there on the right girl . like today I saw a girl on Facebook I know who surprising to me had one , well I knew she had her nose and belly pierced but she is a nursing student so the tongue piercing was a surprise but its hot as hell , maybe it shouldn't of been a huge surprise as her roomate has one too so maybe they got it together . although she'll likely have to take it out once she graduates .and she is a pretty classy girl so if she can pull one off just about any girl could .

What Guys Said 4

• Only someone REALLY desperate for attention would have their tongue pierced!

• Not really a fan, but if you're happy with it more power to you.

• I wouldn't call it hot, it might be a little gross.

• Well I don't think it's gross since I don't really see it, but I do think it's f*cking stupid.

What Girls Said 3

• Its a proven fact that people with pierced tongues have more dental problems. Nothing says hot like a mouthful of chipped teeth. I voted gross but its not because I think its gross. Its just that no other option really fit my feelings about tongue piercings.

• Im canadian I get regular dental care, and I'm not stupid enough to chip my teeth with a tongue ring, I haven't even had a cavity in my life, don't just assume everyone gets chipped teeth with a tongue ring.

• i want my tongue pierced soooo badly, but it is a notoriously slutty piercing. if you want it enough, get it, but if you're worried about other people judging you, you may not want to take the needle.

:)

• I think it's gross. That's just me though, no offense to those who like it.