Honestly boys?

are guys HONESTY attracted to girls that have those mullet haircuts? and wear tons of eye makeup? like this... link ...what ever happened to a pretty face and long nice hair? lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally don't, the only people that I know that do, are emo people.

What Guys Said 14

• to be honest I wouldn't mind a girl like that or a girl with a pretty face and long nice hair. it shouldnt matter what a girl looks like, it should be about her personality. of course some guys like emo looks like that, some guys like chav looks. some guys like goth looks, and then some guys just like personality. however everyone is different and I go for personality.

• I find that scene kind of look to be very but a lot of those kind of people can be obnoxious, especially the ones who go crazy overboard.

Basically, if anyone tries too hard to look pretty, it's a turn off. There are a lot of more moderate scene styles that can look good and more natural and cute. Styles like that don't really change that core principle.

• Yeah I like the more natural girl with a pretty face and long hair. You don't need heaps of makeup and definitely not heaps of eye makeup. Just be yourself. Natural beauty is far better :)

• I'd take that over a woman with bleached blonde hair and orange skin any day. That isn't a mullet by the way. A mullet is all business up top and party in the back.

• Haha I meantlike short layers where it curves to her head lol

• That's actually one reason I like different styles like that, not necessarily that particular one, but any kind that is met with opposition by many. It speaks to the persons 'I don't give a fuc*' what the people who have nothing better to do than to put down others for such things, think about me' attitude =) (not that this is what you're doing dear=P But many people do such things)

• I'm not going to lie.

That look is hot.

But a more conventional look is also attractive.

Apples and Oranges here.

• Honestly I think they are pretty hot. But there's no way I'd ever date someone who looked like that.

• No not even close...

I love the girls that have their natural hair color and wear not much more than mascara. Of course there has to be natural beauty and confidence to pull it off but that's how you find the real girls.

• i wouldn't call it a mullet but its the goth/ scene/ alternitave look. I like that music but honestly my parents would disown me so I wouldn't date a girl like that. I like normal (my definition of normal like natural and mid length no weird colors) hair in any style and absolutly any piercings on the face. that's my oppinion but I'm sure some guys go for it, I'm just not one of them.

• Some guys are, personally I don't find that as attractive as a girl who doesn't have try that hard for attention.

Having said that, there really is nothing wrong with it since that's the way they choose to represent themselves. I find girls like that intimidating but really nice once you get to know them.

• She has a pretty face...

I like long hair, but I also like some style.

A mullet is ridiculous, but there it just looks like she is holding her hair up, like she's stressed or something.

Also, eye makeup differs from girl to girl. Some look good with a lot on, some look better with less.

It depends.

• Some of those scene girls are pretty hot.

• haha...wow, well not for me, but to each their own

• I like the hair, but I'm not really into makeup.

• I don't have a problem with a girl like that her face is pretty nice and her hair isn't that bad to be honest.

What Girls Said 2

• Different styles for different people. Some guys are attracted to them, others aren't.

• The only guys who like that bad style have that same bad style themselves most of the time, or some other guys that look at that style as a fantasy, like that kind of girl is different from "other" girls.