I am uncomfortable with my body.

i use to be 112 pounds but I've gained weight. now I'm 120. well I started to binge eat witch caused me to lose muscle and for a while it was working but now I got a lot of things wrong with me. I have a kidney infection and I might possibly have a tumor in my ovaries. is 120 big for a person who is 5'4? here's a picture :(

link

Most Helpful Guy

• No if anything men probably see you as being on the skinny side. You're quite a pretty girl and you have nothing to be ashamed of. I just found these pages yesterday and I think you should check them out.

link

link

They're just awesome and they say exactly what I've been harping on for the last six months but in much more detail.

What Guys Said 13

• OMG STOP IT! You're fine! Stop worrying about your weight. Go back and start eating healthy again.

My friend is 5'0 and weighs 140lbs. She is HOT! She doesn't have to weigh 112 pounds. Actually I think that would probably make her less hot. I bet that makes no sense to you, but it does to guys.

You're messing up your health because you're trying to go back to a weight level you don't even have to have in order to look good. You look perfectly fine in the picture AND you're pretty too, so why are you worrying about your weight?

• These medical conditions have been diagnosed by a doctor?

If, yes, it's absolutely stunning that you are so concerned with your weight and appearance with those types of medical conditions. Your health focus needs to be reconsidered.

1.) You are very pretty albeit the 80's hair style.

2.) Based on that picture, you weight is perfect.

3.) 120lb to 140lb is my favorite range for 5'0 - 5'10

• 120 isn't big for a person who is 5'4.

I think your a cutie.

RATE MY ANSWER.

• you look fine to me... if anything you can put on some weight!

• no that's crazy girl...you look just fine...most guys in reality DO NOT like extremely skinny girls and when your under 110 pouns that's getting to skinny

• Quit beating yourself up! There are more problems with starving yourself than overeating. (And please don't, you look fine. Love the hair, very cute. All those overly anorexic models would be jealous. =P)

• i don't know what is with girls. they are so weird about they're wight. dude your skinny

• u must get picked on

• your a little thin if anything

• YOUR HOT AS F***!

• you kidding, I think you're sexy

• You're beautiful! There's nothing wrong with you!

• Sounds like someone looking for an ego boost and compliments for the heck of it

What Girls Said 7

• Seriously, you have nothing to worry about. I don't understand why you think you are heavy? It's a perfectly normal size to be. I weight 135 when I was your age and looked about the same. Weight should not matter at all, it's about health. Do you feel healthy? Another thing, if you are having eating issues and all, you seriously should go talk to a school counselor.. As you see you can definitely hurt yourself by not eating properly. It's ashame how younger society views weight today, Where are peoples perceptions of how they should look coming from? Good luck! Don't play around with the issue, you should seek some help or talk to someone who can give you some one on one advice.

• I agree with the boys ~ You're really pretty and don't look overweight at All! Please don't hurt your body like that - it can have serious repercussions. I would check this site out : link - it tells you the healthy weight to height ratio that doctors use when you go for a checkup. According to the chart you're a little below average already! I'm the same height as you and I weight about 135, but I'm not as petite as you. For me, as long as I feel healthy and am physically active (I love sports) then I'm happy. You should be too. <3

• Oh dear. You are seriously over-reacting. I am your height, and I weigh 135lbs. I am not fat, I could afford to lose weight, but I am not fat. And if you are 15 lbs lighter, you don't need to lose weight either. You need to gain some confidence, learn to love your body, it is the only one you have. Binging solves nothing. As you already know, it does more damage than good. Love yourself, girl!

• your seriously fine. there's nothing wrong that's like the perfect weight! don't worry about a thing!

• ok I don't think so. I am not saying your thin but your not fat. dotn worry

• youre tiny! haha. I'm 140 and 5'9'' and still am considered small. For real, you are a girl that other girls envy.

• honey you're just fine . and you know doctors they make every thing look like big deal when it's not