Why won't girls look at me?!

I walked past this table full of girls and looked at them, but not a single one looked at me. But then I see a group of guys walk past them and like one or two of these girls actually turn and look at them. Now these guys might have had some height and muscle on me, but that is about it...

I get looks everyday, but sometimes some girls just seem so stuck up. I think it might have something to do them wanting tall and muscular guys? Do you think that could have something to do with it considering I'm only 5'7 and not very built?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls not looking/turning around to look at you doesn't mean you're not attractive, so don't worry. It's just that you're only going to take the time to notice somebody who is unusually good looking, going only from their looks, knowing nothing of their personality. It's no biggie.

• Thank you for the answer! Do you think it might have something to do with height or muscles on the guys they looked at?

• Show Older
    • What do you mean by "crusted"? Do you mean like puss filled acne? No it's not like that :P

• Lol basically. Like entire face covered in like pustulating zits. not exactly attractive :P