• Ask
  • myTake

Why won't girls look at me?!

I walked past this table full of girls and looked at them, but not a single one looked at me. But then I see a group of guys walk past them and like one or two of these girls actually turn and look at them. Now these guys might have had some height and muscle on me, but that is about it...

I get looks everyday, but sometimes some girls just seem so stuck up. I think it might have something to do them wanting tall and muscular guys? Do you think that could have something to do with it considering I'm only 5'7 and not very built?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Girls not looking/turning around to look at you doesn't mean you're not attractive, so don't worry. It's just that you're only going to take the time to notice somebody who is unusually good looking, going only from their looks, knowing nothing of their personality. It's no biggie.

• Thank you for the answer! Do you think it might have something to do with height or muscles on the guys they looked at?

• Show Older
    • What do you mean by "crusted"? Do you mean like puss filled acne? No it's not like that :P

• Lol basically. Like entire face covered in like pustulating zits. not exactly attractive :P

What Girls Said 1

• Some girls are just stuck up, that's all.There's nothing wrong with you, those kind of girls think that people should kiss the groung they walk on. You can probably do much better than them, don't even trip about it.There's guys like that, its just a personality thing, and 99% of the time, people like that end up dying alon. lol sounds harsh, but its true. people like thatarent capeable to love because thewy feel no ones worthy of doing the jobb.

What Guys Said 1

• Does this happen often? It could also have been a coincidence, that the conversation they were having was very engaging at that exact moment.