Have you ever used wig? Do you like your wig?

Instructions how to use wig for men.

• No, I have not
  • Yes, but I dont like my wig
  • Yes, I like my wig
    Vote C
  • Another answers
    Vote D

Most Helpful Guy

• Do not try to conceal baldness.
    Instead, own it.
    Hair pieces are sad and scream insecurity.
    Imagine the humiliation when it comes off in public, which it will, because it will be only a matter of time until some drunken arsehole in a nightclub, or bar, or whatever, sees that poor imitation of a dead animal on top of your head for what it is and thinks that it will be funny to rip it off.
    In the world of martial arts, as well as the military, baldness or near baldness is a common choice, because hair is something that an enemy can grab during a fight.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never used a wig

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• I've worn many wigs. I'm an actor. The one I wore as Isaac Newton was kinda cool, but I wouldn't wear it around town. Maybe to certain parties, though.

• I have a wig but it's not for my head..

• no im glad i never needed to use that

• Iv tried hair fibers a few times. There enough for my thinning hair at the moment but I mostly let my hair be like that because i'm lazy and it's not that bad yet.

Judging by my uncles it will be some day so it is something id consider along with hair surgery which is only going to improve there are already some medical robotics designed to do the transplanting to a higher standard faster and at lower cost.

• Just for sexual role play

What Girls Said 1

• No I want one that's a crazy color though