Girls, lipstick application?

Are women applying lipstick to more of their lips to make them appear bigger? It seems that suddenly girls who apply makeup in accordance with instagram trends or whatever you want to call it now have "more full lips". Is this a trick or am I making this up?

4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• The trick is done with a lip pencil. I don't even have a lip pencil. I use lipstick or gloss because I find the color pretty, not because I want them to appear plum. I don't have thin ones after all.

• No. Seems like everyone suddenly has these unnaturally full lips.

• There is a lip gloss that has the effect to full a girls lip. or some girls use some trick to enhace them temporaly for just for the pic, wish I dont agree because its cheating in my opinion.

• 13d

agreed, I'd be cool with people not wearing makeup and editing pictures in general. I present the real me in media and face to face interactions, which not all approve of but I don't seek approval, I seek meaningful honest interactions.