Which is the better deal?

So I was looking at these two products to purchase. If I get them in store I'll be paying $25 and some change. Now the stores website is having a weekend sale for Black Friday/Cyber Monday and it's 30% off a $50 order. If I do the online deal they'll be like an $11 difference. I'd be paying $37 and some change for a total of four products vs $25 for two.

The cons to ordering online means I have to wait 5-7 business days for my products to arrive and I'm spending more money. From an economical standpoint which do you think is better? Getting my two products immediately for less money in store, or ordering online with the discount deal but still spending a little more than planned?

What Guys Said 4

• Get the two products. Win win. You the two products immediately and for less.

• Actually you want only two items and not four. So buy the two items immediately for $25 from the store. Why wait for 4 more days and spend more money to buy extra products that you may not need?

• If it was me, just do online. I would pay a little extra just to avoid going out. People act like wild animals over material things, shouldn't be that way. Missing the entire reason for the season in my opinion.

• Depends on how soon you'll go through 4.

What Girls Said 1

• I rarely buy clothes online, because I want to fit them and see how they really look on my body. And I hate all the mess for sending them back if I don't like or they don't fit.

• 9d

I know what you mean, if I do buy them online I only do so if they have in store returns just so it makes it easier. But in this scenario I was talking about hair products. Does that change your mind or do you think it would be better to purchase in store?

• 9d

Hair products make no big difference. But the advantage of the store is that they can give you advice (if they are professional)