Should I keep this micheal kors bag or return it?

I bought this bag from Michael kors for $185. The original price was 380 but it was 50% off sale items. So I was wondering do you think I should keep it or return it? How does it look? It's because it's Black Friday today

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it keep the bag

Most Helpful Girl

• return it. not to be rude but i hate that bag. so many people have it and honestly the mk logo makes it look like ( no offense in just stating my opinion) it's someone who wishes they had a lot of money but doesn't. plus the mk shows that it's not the michael kors line and it's just the mk line. i would definitely steer clear of logo bags! i don't know your price point but alexander wang has some cute bags, as well as ysl, nasty gal, zara, valentino, dolce, and bottega veneta.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Use it as a Christmas gift for someone else.

• Return it, get one just as nice at a resale shop for $25.

• I don't know any resale places in my city

What Girls Said 18

• Sounds like you're having buyers remorse. I'm personally not a MK fan, but for me I'd return it. The bag is way too common. If go for something a bit more original... style and color.

• Return it. TJ Maxx. Has the same bag for $50

• Love it 😍 If you like it you should definitely keep it ! That's a bomb deal you can't pass up 👌🏼

• I like it, and it's a good deal! So keep it ^^

• That is way too expensive, a bag shouldn't cost more than $100, return it and save that money for a cool experience like a trip somewhere

• If you like it: keep it
    If you don't like it: return it

• I don't know how I feel about it I'm 50/50 lol

• I understand haha, it's a cute bag, try it out for a day and if it doesn't fit you, you should return it.

• I think you should keep it.

• well, you can sell it online, with let say 20% off from the actual price
    so you will gain 30% profit on that bag that guilt you after buying such a great deal

• Return it. It doesn't look good

• Is it because of the mk sign on the bag? I mean they did have a simple black one but the thing is everyone in my city has that lol

• Okay, what store do you recommend I go to?

• Go to stores like Marshalls or TJ Maxx, the prices are good and you can still get good brands

• Keep it!

• KEEP IT
    It's so pretty !

• I dislike bags where the brand is on it as a print, looks tacky to me.

• I don't like it at all tbh

• Pretty tacky tbh, just reminds me of those Gucci handbags that everyone had /had fakes of.

• It's just that it was either between this or the plain black one and the thing with the plain back one is every single person in my city has one lol

• You didn't have to buy either of them? You could have looked elsewhere if you really wanted a bag. Just because it's a discount doesn't make it good or worth it.

• I don't understand why people waste a fortune on clothes, bags, expensive cars and make-up. That's just me though.

• It's skin with handles. I will never understand why people spend so much money on this shit. I get on sale purses from Shopko for $10 and can afford to actual do things rather than have expensive skin with handles.

• Even if you bring it back you won't get $380. You will get the money back that you paid. They aren't going to magically become stupid and give you the full price back.

• lol I know they won't! They'll just give me back the money I paid for it but I'm just debating on if I should keep it or return it because I'm not in love with it

• Return it; it's tacky af.