Should I keep this micheal kors bag or return it?

I bought this bag from Michael kors for $185. The original price was 380 but it was 50% off sale items. So I was wondering do you think I should keep it or return it? How does it look? It's because it's Black Friday today

What Guys Said 3

• I like it keep the bag

• Use it as a Christmas gift for someone else.

• Return it, get one just as nice at a resale shop for $25.

• 15d

I don't know any resale places in my city

What Girls Said 19

• Sounds like you're having buyers remorse. I'm personally not a MK fan, but for me I'd return it. The bag is way too common. If go for something a bit more original... style and color.

• return it. not to be rude but i hate that bag. so many people have it and honestly the mk logo makes it look like ( no offense in just stating my opinion) it's someone who wishes they had a lot of money but doesn't. plus the mk shows that it's not the michael kors line and it's just the mk line. i would definitely steer clear of logo bags! i don't know your price point but alexander wang has some cute bags, as well as ysl, nasty gal, zara, valentino, dolce, and bottega veneta.

• Return it. TJ Maxx. Has the same bag for $50

• I like it, and it's a good deal! So keep it ^^

• I think you should keep it.

• well, you can sell it online, with let say 20% off from the actual price
    so you will gain 30% profit on that bag that guilt you after buying such a great deal

• That is way too expensive, a bag shouldn't cost more than $100, return it and save that money for a cool experience like a trip somewhere

• If you like it: keep it
    If you don't like it: return it

• 15d

I don't know how I feel about it I'm 50/50 lol

• 15d

I understand haha, it's a cute bag, try it out for a day and if it doesn't fit you, you should return it.

• Return it. It doesn't look good

• 14d

Is it because of the mk sign on the bag? I mean they did have a simple black one but the thing is everyone in my city has that lol

• 14d

Okay, what store do you recommend I go to?

• 14d

Go to stores like Marshalls or TJ Maxx, the prices are good and you can still get good brands

• Keep it!

• Love it 😍 If you like it you should definitely keep it ! That's a bomb deal you can't pass up 👌🏼

• KEEP IT
    It's so pretty !

• I dislike bags where the brand is on it as a print, looks tacky to me.

• I don't like it at all tbh

• Pretty tacky tbh, just reminds me of those Gucci handbags that everyone had /had fakes of.

• 14d

It's just that it was either between this or the plain black one and the thing with the plain back one is every single person in my city has one lol

• 14d

You didn't have to buy either of them? You could have looked elsewhere if you really wanted a bag. Just because it's a discount doesn't make it good or worth it.

• I don't understand why people waste a fortune on clothes, bags, expensive cars and make-up. That's just me though.

• It's skin with handles. I will never understand why people spend so much money on this shit. I get on sale purses from Shopko for $10 and can afford to actual do things rather than have expensive skin with handles.

• Even if you bring it back you won't get $380. You will get the money back that you paid. They aren't going to magically become stupid and give you the full price back.

• 15d

lol I know they won't! They'll just give me back the money I paid for it but I'm just debating on if I should keep it or return it because I'm not in love with it

• Return it; it's tacky af.