Girls, I need fashion advice. I'm a straight crossdresser. Help?

I have been crossdressing since I was 10 I am now 24. I started by just wearing bras and panties. I moved up to full on crossdressing. I usually wear panties around the house sometimes I'll wear them underneath my boxers when I go out. Any way I threw away all my bras, panties, skirts, dresses, etc.. in an effort to stop dressing up but I can't deny who I am. But any way I need to go buy bras, panties, girly clothes, and make up. I need advice on what I should buy.

6

What Girls Said 6

• I am a tall female, im 5"9 and depending on my hairstyle and what I am wearing there have been times when people would mistake me for a transgender, I am a female by the way. So here are some tips. Do not wear wigs. If you like long hair go for a weave. Wigs especially when you are tall give the impression of a man in drag. No heavy makeup. makeup is good but nothing over the top. No heavy eyelashes. Now there is nothing wrong with wearing false eyelashes to enhance and give that babydoll look, yeah thats fine. With clothing, google skater skirts, or flare short skirts. These look feminine and girly. You want to look girly and not manly. Avoid anything boyish, and if you do wear something thats boyish like baggy sweats something in your entire must scream girl.

• 13d

Also, something else that I wanted to mention, men who dress as women tend to have a boysih body. Wear tunic shorts that fall behind your butt, It will not only be a tease but won't make your butt look noticeable. I hope this helps you... good luck!

• 13d

Yes you can.

• 3d

I have been trying too message you but it says I am not able too yet. Can you message me? Possibly exchange numbers? I just want a girl I can talk too about me dressing up and maybe give me advice on how to buy girly clothes and I want to send pics of me all dressed up. I just wish I knew a girl in person that would help me buy a weeks worth of brad and panties, and everything else I need to be a girly girl. please get back to me I'm sorry if I come off as creepy I just really love dressing up and always wanted a girl to help style me so I don't look tacky.

• Depends on what kind of person you are
    For instance I'm a laid back person sort of a hippie.
    And I like wearing comfortable clothing but it's also cute. Hopefully you have these stores, but I love going to Charlotte Russe and Forever 21 because I also like the edgy but also girly look.
    As for makeup the simple look is always cute in my opinion having the colors to match your skin perfectly and a cute peach lip gloss. Or you can use other colors but just don't go heavy.
    You can go anywhere for bras and panties unless you like something like Victoria Secret. Or you can go on this website called Adore me you can get some cute lingerie and the prices are affordable.

• Fashion tip number 1: Don't be a crossdresser.

• Well dresses I love dresses don't buy short now because is too cold outside and it will be less trendy, accessories, my personal fav Red matte lipstick. Actually that defined my closet. And don't forget to love ur self because u are perfect and nobody get to live ur live except u

• The tighter the better babe x

• 13d

I know right? You are all so lucky to be girls. You guys get to wear panties And bras and all other kinds of sexy stuff.

• 13d

Thats good that you enjoy it i would love a xdr as a friend to dress up etc

• 13d

I would love to have a girl as a friend too dress me up

• Make-up: Eye-liner, mascara, foundation, lipstick, lip-balm, eye-pencil, blush, eyelash curler, eyebrow-pencil, eye-shadow.
    Dressing style: Boots, ballerinas shoes, heels, skinny jeans, dresses, jumpers, tights/leggings, cute shirts and tops, a long stylish coat for the winter, a leather jacket, a cardigan, a button-down shirt, bags, scarves, cute knitted-hats.
    I hope you like my recommendations and good luck! ^_^