Me and my brother have been arguing over whether a average guy can bag a hot chick with out being rich?

On my side of the house, I'm saying that one has to have hella cash and flashy stuff to even get close to a hot chick. My bro is saying it's all about the approach and how you talk. I'm gonna speak from personal experience, approaching any woman over 7/10 is like playing Russian roulette with a assault rifle, you're gonna get shot down everytime. Who side do you guys agree with?

7d Ok people, so last night me and brother went out to party and told him to put his preaching to practice. Long story short he got shot down every time by every chick that was over a 8. I had luck with a 7. I agree with what you ladies are saying but in reality it just don't work like that. You get fat pockets, you'll get that 9 or 10 with even trying. Case closed.
7d And I know I butchered that lol^

What Girls Said 7

• Your brother is right. Smarten up and listen to him.

• I agree with your bro. I've seen it happen.

• Totally possible just because she's hot doesn't make her a gold digging slut he can have more to offer like loyalty respect a good personality it don't always have to be about looks & money

• Yeah if you use words like "bag a hot chick" I'm surprised you are having any success at all...

• Money doesn't make you happy but it gives the guy a chance to shower me with gifts x

• Of course they can. I've met plenty of average dudes who managed to get into relationships with hot chicks without being rich. Some of them weren't even interesting people.

• Yea, your brother is right. And probably gets girls easier than you because he approaches them right. Like yea obviously there are gold diggers who will go after any man with money, but any man with money can't get women... I mean, look at that Elliot Rodger dude, he was like super virgin and he had nice cars, watches, dressed expensive, and looked like money... but nobody would give him the time of day.
    Charisma always plays a role.

• 9d

That guy probably got so many Backpage girls behind the scenes it didn't matter anyway other than to other guys that couldn't find any due to him booking everyone in the city for weeks at a time. Somehow I seriously doubt he's a virgin.

• 9d

@Pvcgirl Sounds like your ex was a wise man that spoke the truth, even though most women don't want to hear and can't handle the truth.

What Guys Said 1

• 10's will not date 2's unless you are rich (ie taking a cruise around the world and ask some goddess to come along at your expense and she will probably say yes if she's free. Ask her to McDonald's and see where that goes). That's a fact. How many Beauty-and Beast couples do you know in the real world? That alone speaks volumes.