Ladies- Victoria's Secret Panties Comfy?

OK so VS is coming to Canada end of August (not the VS Pink) but the real VS. I'm pretty excited considering I'm pretty much addicted to buying panties. Anyways I was wondering what you girls from the states think about Victoria's Secret thongs/g-strings especially the Very Sexy/Sexy Little Things collection they look really cute. Any input would be appreciated =)

Thanks

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Drop Victoria's Secret...Jockey For Her

link

link

link

My wife loved them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• My girl hates ALL thongs/g-strings. She likes pretty much anything else from VS. I'd say both choices are comfort based.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I adore vs. I would have to say about 80% of my underwear collection comes from there. They are a little pricey but worth every dollar in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm from Canada as well, and my mom and I make shopping trips to the US a couple times a year. Victoria's secret is our #1 favorite stop and I highly recommend it! They're bras are amazing and they actually fit you properly. And the bottoms are so cute and so comfy.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love vs, I don't think I have bought a single thing that wasn't cute and comfy from there

0|0
    0|0
  • I love their panties. It's all I wear and their thongs/g-strings are really comfy:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am wearing them now and enjoying them.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are pretty comfortable but overated

0|0
    0|0