I hate asking this but...from 1-10?

Yes, pathetic I know, but still...one does wonder you know. I might just need to get uglier friends or something -.-

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Aw guuurl your pretty! :} I definately get what you mean though! I feel the exact same way. Like I'm sure people have told you, get a new hairstyle, blah blah. A good hair style looks refreshing on anyone! :] Your hair color is nice so no need to dye it or put in highlights. Maybe try a little bit of makeup, maybe some foundation and bronzer to give you a sun-kissed glow. A little bit of champagne eye shadow to light up your eyes. Stay away from eye liner if you want a natural clean look :] And when you go out, dress up a bit. Something cute and stylish :] but I would give you a 8. No homo or anything! Haha.

• Ah thanks (:, I actually use make-up and dress...better when I'm out x), I just took the pictre in my worse possible condition just to get a reality check opinion (:, but thank muchly ^^

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know. You're VERY cute. I'm not sure where that fits along the 1-10 scale, but I guess it doesn't really matter. How tall are you?

• Hah, uhm, 160cm-ish :P, pretty short :D

• Oh I'm not much taller than you. You're 5'3" and I'm 5'6". Anyway, yes, you're very cute so I wouldn't worry.

• In my opinion I don't really think its pathetic I have had the same thought before and in all honesty I think you are to good for a scale that only goes to ten.

• 7.5

Your chin is nice

Your hair is nice

You look sweet actually :-)

• Now that's FUNNY :)

You look good.

i think you can keep the friends you have ugly or not.

• 8.25

What Girls Said 5

• You look nice. Honestly I would call you "above average" but you wouldn't be out of line to consider yourself very cute. I would say 8. ^_^

• I think chure cute!

• ur cute...def not ugly. if you feel unattractive around ur friends why not be more confident and glam yourself up a little bit? a new hairstyle would really take ur look up a notch

7.5

• Uhm thanks (:, I actually never have my hair like that when I'm outisde my house :P, I just took the pics in my worst possible conditions to see what kind of reaction it'd get :P, thanks

• You look kinda bleh. A bit fat in the face...and your hair's a mess. MAYBE a 5. But even that on a good day, you'd need some bad-ass ugly friends to get attention from guys looking like that...

• Right...that's brutal (:, thanks for the input I guess.

• I think you're as ugly as hell and have no chance of ever getting a guy, you should crawl somewhere and die.

• ...mmkay, I'll make sure to do that hun (:

• You're kidding, right? She's cute.

• Good thing you're "anonymous". :)

Don't listen to her ... very objectively speaking, you seriously shouldn't worry about looks. You ARE above average and very cute (and you're saying that is your looks on a bad day?). If you dress in bright colours and have a nice personality, you'll be very attractive.