Why are most beautiful girls conceited?

Why can't such girls ever understand that they are not the only ones who look beautiful - there are many girls that are way better than them ?

Staying humble is not gonna hurt them. Why don't they understand such a simple thing ? Is it because such girls are immature ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Those kind of girls never grow as people because they get all their validation from guys that would tell them anything they want to hear just to get in bed. I also think that in the back of their minds they know this to be true and its the reason why beautiful women are so insecure but its not all good looking women and a lot of it is the men fault for treating women so well, kind of like a parent that spoils their child, most men let beautiful women get away with murder.

• Thanks for answering +1

What Girls Said 5

• Not all pretty girls are conceited. There are a lot out there who are beautiful and think they are ugly... and are very humble. It's all in the attitude of us women. Some may appear to be conceited and are the total opposite. Your question is almost like saying why do hot guys only want skinny girls! And we know lots of hot guys like their women any shape, as long as they carry themselves with confidence

• The less I say here, the better.

• Well I have this friend & she's really nice and pretty and humble. So I wouldn't say ALL GIRLS who are pretty can't be humble.

• Yeah ! But only a few of them are like that.

• No, that's not true. Lots of girls are like that, you just haven't come across much of them.

• Not all of them

• I said most of them and not all of them. I have a friend of mine who is beautiful yet humble.

• Permutations ! LOL At least the beautiful girls in my city are conceited. I can tell this by their body language. Village girls, though beautiful are not conceited, which is great.

• OK , good permutation lol

• good looks are an advantage in this society. the better you look, the better you get treated. don't believe it? stop taking care of yourself for about 3 weeks, have messy hair, out of style clothes and leave the house and see how people react to u. then amp up ur program and look really good leave the house and compare the difference in how people react to u.

girls can become overly confident because society puts them on a pedestal and its almost like being treated like royalty. *BEAUTY QUEEN* *HOMECOMING QUEEN* *PROM PRINCESS* for example...guys are super nice to you because they want to impress u, girls suck up to you because they want to be like you and get some of that attention to rub off on them. so some girls can become conceited as a byproduct of society...for the flipside many unattractive girls can have low self esteem

What Guys Said 2

• they're not given any discipline.

• Ugly girls are conceited too